Apr 21, 2012
GER
Release date: January 26th , 2018
Purchase Link: Amazon.es
Price: €299.99

91qo8PYcQSL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@GI_SnakeEyes glad you received it ! :thumbs:

Do you think it is possible to remove it from the stand ?

Honestly I am not sure, without definitely destroying the stand and causing some cosmetic damage to the blaster. Where the grip is attached on mine I can see a thick layer of adhesive especially in the front of the grip. When I hold it to the light I do see a little light shining through the middle from between the grip and the stand. So it's not 100% glued to it from front to back, but still there is a lot of glue in the front of mine for sure. The numbering of this edition is on the stand, so if you destroy the stand you are destroying the only thing that shows your numbered edition.

Honestly I am not sure, without definitely destroying the stand and causing some cosmetic damage to the blaster. Where the grip is attached on mine I can see a thick layer of adhesive especially in the front of the grip. When I hold it to the light I do see a little light shining through the middle from between the grip and the stand. So it's not 100% glued to it from front to back, but still there is a lot of glue in the front of mine for sure. The numbering of this edition is on the stand, so if you destroy the stand you are destroying the only thing that shows your numbered edition.

don't you think it might be done with an electric saw ?
I understand there will be some damage to the stand, but i might end up buying two, just to have one loose blaster... ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes

Some brave soul will perform blaster surgery and post a video. For me, I think I'm happy to leave it on the stand. Maybe one day get one of those Tomenosuke blasters (when I hit the lottery!)

• Thanks
Reactions: Tommy Mang
Some brave soul will perform blaster surgery and post a video. For me, I think I'm happy to leave it on the stand. Maybe one day get one of those Tomenosuke blasters (when I hit the lottery!)

If they keep throwing money at you at work you might have a pair of them sooner then you think, hahahaha

Gosh I’m so worried about customs, I picked the fastest shipping but according to DHL is on hold in UK DHL says it will be here on Wed. But cause it looks so real I’m worried about it getting to the US.

Im wondering who has this on order what shipping option you picked,i mostly pick standard to save some money sometimes it good and other times not.
Is there not more of a chance this item getting held up or not delivered on quicker shipping like dhl for example which has happened already on here.

i ordered it on the standard shipping method for the same reason you have and from my experience the only thing that a faster shipping helps is to deliver it less damaged, here in Israel its not out of the ordinary to get your delivery damaged :(
and usually standard shipping method get pretty fast as well

Gosh I’m so worried about customs, I picked the fastest shipping but according to DHL is on hold in UK DHL says it will be here on Wed. But cause it looks so real I’m worried about it getting to the US.

You got the Spain one also? DHL had bad luck, UPS made it...... but my DHL never even made it out of Spain..... I hope since it left Spain you'll have it to you in a couple days. Good luck man

You got the Spain one also? DHL had bad luck, UPS made it...... but my DHL never even made it out of Spain..... I hope since it left Spain you'll have it to you in a couple days. Good luck man

No sorry I posted here by mistake, I got the Italy verison, which has failed customs, so I’m trying the German one I guess. IDK. I really want this set though. It’s bugging me I can’t seem to get it... :/

No sorry I posted here by mistake, I got the Italy verison, which has failed customs, so I’m trying the German one I guess. IDK. I really want this set though. It’s bugging me I can’t seem to get it... :/
I answered you also in the other thread, check out my advice, and good luck man. I don't want to be the only person here in the US with a blaster, haha.

I'm scared my Japan edition set will get refused, and it's being shipped via DHL with no chance of me being able to edit the order or shipping....

Hi folks I managed to get one from amazon Italy with the thought "can I get it off the stand neatly?....".
It just arrived today and I am very happy with it. I noticed that straight out of the box the barrel was already loose from the stand, they must have not used much glue there. I tried to just "pull" a little to see if the grip was stuck on equally loose.... The barrel came completely free from the front part of the stand and at the back, the wooden wedge between the grip bottom and the main part of the base moved a little. I can see that the wedge has 3 small nails presumably hammered in from the base side (under the velvety base cover...). Unfortunately the wooden wedge did not budge from the bottom of the grip. I wonder if I can get the wedge off the grip neatly somehow? Any suggestions?...