Blade Runner 2049 (Deckard Blaster Edition 4K+3D+2D Blu-ray) [Spain]

Apr 21, 2012
GER
Release date: January 26th , 2018
Purchase Link: Amazon.es
Price: €299.99

91qo8PYcQSL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so round two on the Spain blaster.... I contacted amazon Spain and this time was able to have a live chat session with a supervisor. She didn't know why it was sent back because there were no real notes from DHL, except that it was being returned. So I asked to resend me one, unfortunately it wasn't that simple because they already refunded me. So I asked if I ordered it again can she guarantee me the same price i got it for with that 100 Euro that they took off for me already? She said that they will give it to me for the same price but I had to place my order right away because there was only 1 left in stock. I then said since this error had nothing to do with me, I deserve to get an upgrade on shipping and not pay for shipping at all. She agreed to that also. Where I really made out was they changed the price of the blaster to my final price previously, not taking into account that final price before was AFTER VATS was removed, I do not pay for VATS. So when the VATS came off automatically I actually saved an additional 40 Euro. So all together with the price of shipping and all discounts I got it for 180 Euro less then regular price with shipping. Hopefully now that this is Expedited Shipping it will go through another carrier.... and fingers crossed it will get past customs. If it gets returned again, then we all know there is no mistake that customs is not letting these through, and we all need to be worried after that.

@Deckard99 @mams @paulboland @StifflersDad @Brewster001 @elle82 @Jocelin @Sigill @bwatt99

Last edited:
Ok so round two on the Spain blaster.... I contacted amazon Spain and this time was able to have a live chat session with a supervisor. She didn't know why it was sent back because there were no real notes from DHL, except that it was being returned. So I asked to resend me one, unfortunately it wasn't that simple because they already refunded me. So I asked if I ordered it again can she guarantee me the same price i got it for with that 100 Euro that they took off for me already? She said that they will give it to me for the same price but I had to place my order right away because there was only 1 left in stock. I then said since this error had nothing to do with me, I deserve to get an upgrade on shipping and not pay for shipping at all. She agreed to that also. Where I really made out was they changed the price of the blaster to my final price previously, not taking into account that final price before was AFTER VATS was removed, I do not pay for VATS. So when the VATS came off automatically I actually saved an additional 40 Euro. So all together with the price of shipping and all discounts I got it for 180 Euro less then regular price with shipping. Hopefully now that this is Expedited Shipping it will go through another carrier.... and fingers crossed it will get past customs. If it gets returned again, then we all know there is no mistake that customs is not letting these through, and we all need to be worried after that.

@Deckard99 @mams @paulboland @StifflersDad @Brewster001 @elle82 @Jocelin @Sigill @bwatt99
What price did you actually pay
Regular price including Vat but excluding shipping is €299.99
Regular price when excluding both Vat and shipping is €247.93

Last edited:
What price did you actually pay
Regular price including Vat but excluding shipping is €299.99
Regular price when excluding both Vat and shipping is €247.93

all together €174.24

@GI_SnakeEyes Were you not actually pissed off because they sent it when you thought it was cancelled ? And now that they refunded you. You want to re-order ? :cautious:

Yeah but then when it got blocked I got more consumed with if this thing will not make it to us. The reason I was canceling it was cause the price, now it's cheaper then some of the others I has on order. So if I get this one, sooner, cheaper, I can cancel the other.

So update on the order it is being shipped via UPS now instead of DHL. Says it will be here Thursday, and has already left their facility.

@GI_SnakeEyes fingers crossed for you. Hope you will get it !

@Deckard99 ok next update just came through........

After being at what I am assuming is customs for over ELEVEN HOURS...... it says it has departed the facility........ When I check UPS site says that it might actually be delivered tomorrow by end of day........ I do not want to get excited as the DHL said something like that on their site before it got rejected...... but this seems to have gotten a step further then DHL!

• Thanks
Reactions: Jocelin
Ok seems that UPS was more lenient with their customs restrictions.... It actually left Spain, arrived in Germany, 2 and a half hours later it has now left Germany assumingly on it's way to New York.... We'll see in a few hours..... If it makes it here, then we'll see if Customs here in the US will allow it through..... Getting closer and closer to me being able to give you all a real hands on unboxing!!

@Deckard99 @mams @paulboland @elle82 @Sigill @StifflersDad @Brewster001 @Cyberpunk88 @Jocelin @inakio @TheHutt @bwatt99

Ok the moment of truth........ Got a notice this morning that it arrived in the US..... was there for over 2 more hours.... and then was cleared!! It was delivered this afternoon, I have it in hand and now the moment all of us ninja's have been waiting for... an unboxing by one of us ninja's.... I give you the Blade Runner 2049 Blaster Edition (Spain set)....

Part 2

View attachment 356023 View attachment 356025 View attachment 356026 View attachment 356027 View attachment 356028 View attachment 356029 View attachment 356031 View attachment 356032 View attachment 356033

Does it say who the manufacture of the gun is?

@Deckard99 @mams @paulboland @elle82 @Sigill @StifflersDad @Brewster001 @Cyberpunk88 @Jocelin @inakio @TheHutt @bwatt99

Ok the moment of truth........ Got a notice this morning that it arrived in the US..... was there for over 2 more hours.... and then was cleared!! It was delivered this afternoon, I have it in hand and now the moment all of us ninja's have been waiting for... an unboxing by one of us ninja's.... I give you the Blade Runner 2049 Blaster Edition (Spain set)....

Part 3 Also Added the Star Trek Blaster for comparison in size....

20180131_174258 (1280x622).jpg
20180131_174344 (622x1280).jpg
20180131_174420 (1280x622).jpg
20180131_174512 (1280x622).jpg
20180131_174728 (1280x622).jpg
20180131_175524 (1280x622).jpg
20180131_175548 (1280x622).jpg
20180131_175608 (1280x622).jpg
20180131_175649 (1280x622).jpg

I'm glad you got it safely @GI_SnakeEyes! It looks awesome, thanks for the pics!:D

You're welcome yeah I'm happy that it turned out as good as it did.

It's amazing, with the headache for sure!!

Thanks for the unboxing pics @GI_SnakeEyes!

Looks amazing, now I'm sad I have to wait a month to get my German blaster.

It's awesome Man, hey you can come over and check it out until you get yours haha.