Blade Runner 2049 (Deckard Blaster Edition Blu-ray) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

Dec 1, 2014
Brazil
Release date: February 15, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €139.99

71OPpb8wYlL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: elle82 and Noodles
Read on a french forum that a guy who work at sony confirmed that due to the restrictions regarding weapons related products the blaster would be glued to the stand...

Read on a french forum that a guy who work at sony confirmed that due to the restrictions regarding weapons related products the blaster would be glued to the stand...
Kind of ironically stupid - as probably everyone will open this plastic toy with a potentially lethal razor boxcutter.(n)

Hmmm... that news has given me some doubt if I want to keep my order. :cautious:
I'll wait until we receive confirmation before deciding though

Hmmm... that news has given me some doubt if I want to keep my order. :cautious:
I'll wait until we receive confirmation before deciding though

Same for me. I suppose that the product specs and pictures gonna be updated before the actual release. Mailing sony to ask confirmation is an option too.

They also mention the boxset is limited to 9050 pieces.

Now i am just providing the info, i dont know how much we can trust this...

Same for me. I suppose that the product specs and pictures gonna be updated before the actual release. Mailing sony to ask confirmation is an option too.

They also mention the boxset is limited to 9050 pieces.

Now i am just providing the info, i dont know how much we can trust this...

I too would like to wait for new information on it before pre-ordering it, but I'm afraid I'll lose it lol
If you're right and there's about 9050 pieces I guess it's safe to wait, no?

I too would like to wait for new information on it before pre-ordering it, but I'm afraid I'll lose it lol
If you're right and there's about 9050 pieces I guess it's safe to wait, no?

I have no clue how accurate the 9050 pieces is.
Now since a few days it is unavailable on amazon.de and when it does come back in stock at fnac.com it is only a handful of pieces probably due to cancels of preorders. I don't know if other retailers will propose this edition for sale in the future, but if you are interrested you better preorder it while you can. You still have the possibility of canceling your preorder later...

Now since a few days it is unavailable on amazon.de and when it does come back in stock at fnac.com it is only a handful of pieces probably due to cancels of preorders. I don't know if other retailers will propose this edition for sale in the future, but if you are interrested you better preorder it while you can. You still have the possibility of canceling your preorder later...
9050 seems like a weirdly arbitrary number...(n)

Yeah man, that's what I'm probably going to do.
Hey, could you share the link of that french forum you mentioned?

Yeah man, that's what I'm probably going to do.
Hey, could you share the link of that french forum you mentioned?

sure :

http://editioncollector.fr/films-ec...edition-collector-pour-blade-runner-2049.html

Mise à jour le 11 octobre 2017 :

Le collector de Blade Runner 2049 est de retour en pré-commande pour la 3ème fois, autant dire qu’il ne fait plus aucun doute que la Fnac propose son stock par petite vague. Néanmoins, attention a ne pas trop attendre car on sait désormais que le coffret est limité et numéroté à 9050 exemplaires dans le monde, dont un peu plus de 1000ex en France seulement.

Mais ce n’est pas tout, grâce à @SarraK_ qui a travaillée à la conception du collector chez sony, on sait en exclu pour le blog que la réplique du Blaster est bien à l’échelle 1:1 en plus d’être entièrement réalisée en métal et résine ! Aussi, on trouvera bien 4 petites lumières (2 de chaque cotés) qui s’illuminent grâce à un petit bouton et une pile plate (non fournis).

La seule petite ombre au tableau, c’est qu’à cause de la réglementation, la réplique est gluée au socle pour pas qu’elle soit assimilable a une réplique d’arme à feu. Mais pour finir sur une note positive, le steelbook inclus dans le coffret renfermera bien le blu-ray 4k, 3D, 2D et un disque bonus ! A noter qu’il n’y a pas d’autre version du film que celle diffusée au cinéma et qu’il n’y en aura pas d’après le réalisateur Denis Villeneuve.

sure :

http://editioncollector.fr/films-ec...edition-collector-pour-blade-runner-2049.html

Le collector de Blade Runner 2049 est de retour en pré-commande pour la 3ème fois, autant dire qu’il ne fait plus aucun doute que la Fnac propose son stock par petite vague. Néanmoins, attention a ne pas trop attendre car on sait désormais que le coffret est limité et numéroté à 9050 exemplaires dans le monde, dont un peu plus de 1000ex en France seulement.

Mais ce n’est pas tout, grâce à @SarraK_ qui a travaillée à la conception du collector chez sony, on sait en exclu pour le blog que la réplique du Blaster est bien à l’échelle 1:1 en plus d’être entièrement réalisée en métal et résine ! Aussi, on trouvera bien 4 petites lumières (2 de chaque cotés) qui s’illuminent grâce à un petit bouton et une pile plate (non fournis).

La seule petite ombre au tableau, c’est qu’à cause de la réglementation, la réplique est gluée au socle pour pas qu’elle soit assimilable a une réplique d’arme à feu. Mais pour finir sur une note positive, le steelbook inclus dans le coffret renfermera bien le blu-ray 4k, 3D, 2D et un disque bonus ! A noter qu’il n’y a pas d’autre version du film que celle diffusée au cinéma et qu’il n’y en aura pas d’après le réalisateur Denis Villeneuve.

English translation to those ninja's that don't speak or read french but are interested in what this says....

Updated on October 11, 2017:

The Blade Runner 2049 collector is back in pre-order for the 3rd time, as well as there is no doubt that the Fnac offers its stock by small wave. However, be careful not to wait too long because we now know that the box is limited and numbered to 9050 copies worldwide, including a little over 1000ex in France alone.

But that's not all, thanks to @SarraK_ who worked on the design of the collector at sony, we know in exclusivity for the blog that the replica of the Blaster is on a scale of 1: 1 in addition to being entirely made of metal and resin! Also, there will be 4 small lights (2 on each side) that illuminate with a small button and a flat battery (not supplied).

The only small shadow on the board is that because of the regulation, the replica is glued to the base so that it is comparable to a replica firearm. But to finish on a positive note, the steelbook included in the box will contain the blu-ray 4k, 3D, 2D and a bonus disc! Note that there is no other version of the film than that broadcast in the cinema and that there will not be after the director Denis Villeneuve.

sure :

Thanks a lot :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Jocelin
I don't have a problem with the gun glued to the stand it will make it easier to pass through customs

I like the specs
The replica of the Blaster is on a scale of 1: 1 in addition to being entirely made of metal and resin! also, there will be 4 small lights (2 on each side) that illuminate with a small button and a flat battery (not included).

Because of the regulation, the replica is glued to the base so that it is comparable to a replica firearm.

blaster-coffret-collector-blade-runner1.jpg blaster-blade-runner-face.jpg blaster-blade-runner.jpg

This is a quality looking replica I'm keeping my order

Last edited:
Replica limited 9050
If france getting only around 1,000

? How many in germany and is other countries to announce this
I doubt germany getting 8050 of the replica

Not sure how i feel about it being glued to the stand :/ i mean if you had a real gun glued to a stand it would still go through as a functioning gun because you can just detach it after opening the box, so if i'm not missing something about a certain regulation it makes no real sense to me... gonna keep my preorder for now though