Release date: December 19, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies

11118991-1714301349068571.jpg

11118991-1354301349097101.jpg

11118991-6424301349090483.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice steelbook but can't the say the same about the movie though it's a big let down in my opinion.

i almost forgot how bad is this film...lol i just watched it n i'm afraid i have to cancel my pre order.....what we do in the heat of the moment when a steelbook is announced!
I caught it on cable a few weeks back- and, I too, forgot how truly bad it is!
First- Call me nuts- I like a little Blade in my Blade movie. (He's totally pushed aside!)
Second- it takes a really bad director to have a professional WWE wrestler in your movie- and make it look like he can't do a stage combat fight! He did it for a living! Live in front of crowds! And in this movie- Triple H looks like he hasn't the slightest idea how to do a stage fight!
Bad, bad.

Reactions: tono06
Are these still happening?
Yes unless something told different by Zavvi or EIV so far they not announced any news to any changes about the releases
But I would not be surprised if release date changes again
If you not already noticed the
Release date: May 2nd, 2016

Last edited:
Chased up Zavvi today on this and Blade 2 as the orders have my old address on (Seeing as they were placed so long ago...) but they can't change the address and the reply came back that the release date was 31/12/16. Helpful as ever given that's always their place holder release date :dunno:(n)

Does anybody know if this is canceled, I'm really bored of waiting now.

How can you get bored of waiting for a steelbook?
It's not like you're sitting there every day, waiting for the post man to ring at your door to deliver it... o_O

I haven't received a cancellation mail for my order, so i'm still expecting this to happen.

How can you get bored of waiting for a steelbook?
It's not like you're sitting there every day, waiting for the post man to ring at your door to deliver it... o_O

I haven't received a cancellation mail for my order, so i'm still expecting this to happen.

I am bored of waiting for this release and have almost lost all interest for this release in the process. I keep a record of things I pre-order and it's been on my list for months now. I'd like to know if it's canceled or not. It's a genuine question is it not?