[CANCELED] Blade Runner 2049 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No.?) [Hong Kong]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dchamp444

Dark Knight Blufans GB Survivor
Premium Supporter
Jul 7, 2016
Canada
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

br2049.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I am one that yes...has not seen this movie yet and I call Denis Villeneuve one of my favourite directors!! I need to sort myself out however if this rings true I will be up for grabbing an edition! Manta are king!

I am one that yes...has not seen this movie yet and I call Denis Villeneuve one of my favourite directors!! I need to sort myself out however if this rings true I will be up for grabbing an edition! Manta are king!

as much as Manta can produce beautiful Packages, I don't think that they can beat FAC WEA :facepalm: Definitely one of the best Steelbook and the Packages are just simply Sublime :drool:
All 3 FAC editions contain different Bonus Items, therefore complementing each others.

Manta on the other hand, will have the same Bonus Items in all of their slips. :bored:

as much as Manta can produce beautiful Packages, I don't think that they can beat FAC WEA :facepalm: Definitely one of the best Steelbook and the Packages are just simply Sublime :drool:
All 3 FAC editions contain different Bonus Items, therefore complementing each others.

Manta on the other hand, will have the same Bonus Items in all of their slips. :bored:
Yeah but FAC use that horrible fluffy velvet cardboard all the time (HDZeta do the same), and I for one loath it. Okay if you’re keeping your steel sealed, but problematic for collectors like me who open theirs and are OCD about keeping them mint.

Reactions: ChrisPatt
Wonga, your slips are pretty great!

Been meaning to share my Steelbook mockup. Character posters on the inside, does it work? I wanted to have two on each side (Cotton/Luv + Johsi\Sapper; those missing from the outside) but alas I'm not really invested in this enough to spend days cutting the characters out of the posters and making the background connect, or tidying up the front cover. The interior from the FilmArena Steelbook would be better on this anyway, tbh.

CYOCHizh.jpg

lzh3AlFh.jpg

Wonga, your slips are pretty great!

Been meaning to share my Steelbook mockup. Character posters on the inside, does it work? I wanted to have two on each side (Cotton/Luv + Johsi\Sapper; those missing from the outside) but alas I'm not really invested in this enough to spend days cutting the characters out of the posters and making the background connect, or tidying up the front cover. The interior from the FilmArena Steelbook would be better on this anyway, tbh.

CYOCHizh.jpg

lzh3AlFh.jpg

I don’t care about inside art (or at least it’s the last thing I’m worried about) but that steel mock up is delish! Especially that back. Would be all over it

Although that front isn’t my most favourite art for this film, it goes so well with the back you’ve chosen

• Thanks
Reactions: Vangeli
Status
Not open for further replies.