[CANCELED] Blade Runner 2049 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No.?) [Hong Kong]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dchamp444

Dark Knight Blufans GB Survivor
Premium Supporter
Jul 7, 2016
Canada
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

br2049.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless the studio gets a little more flexible about art choices, though, there's not much that hasn't already been used on premium releases, right?

Little bit gutted about this. Really wanted a good premium and skipped other versions in favour of this as I collect manta (would choose them over most premium companies) and don't want multiple editions of every film.

Actually there was, I think If one like the fugly XL slips, then FA did really great job, steelbook is perfect, and slips E3 and E2 are very nice, but the fact being XL slips ruin it for me, but I believe lot of people are satisfied, objectively it is a great premium rls.

But for me winner is HDzeta single lenti, no doubt :oohyeah: :drool: :cigar::coffee:

Reactions: Noodles
Actually there was, I think If one like the fugly XL slips, then FA did really great job, steelbook is perfect, and slips E3 and E2 are very nice, but the fact being XL slips ruin it for me, but I believe lot of people are satisfied, objectively it is a great premium rls.

But for me winner is HDzeta single lenti, no doubt :oohyeah: :drool: :cigar::coffee:
Filmarena's E2 is really nice and I'm glad I own this, because it's the only premium WEA release ...at least for a long while.

If it ended being cancelled this means ML tried hard to propose something new rather than the usual artworks we've just seen. So kudos to them, shame on the studio and just move on (sadly).

FilmArena's is a stunner! But, there's always room for improvement and I was excited to see what Manta could come up with.

Reactions: Masta Norris
Only reason why I'm not devo'd about this is because of the pretty perfect FAC releases but like @Noodles I rate this film as one of my favourite films of all time (which I hate saying about a relatively new film as it feels like hyperbole but I really do love this film that much) so I'd of never said no to another premium edition of it

Hopefully in the future Manta can work something out and make it happen...

Reactions: Noodles and Shark
From John:

"For the Blade Runner 2049 and Shazam, I think it's safe to say that they are cancelled because of studio won't approve these releases."

Thread locked.

• Thanks
Reactions: Masta Norris
Status
Not open for further replies.