Captain America: Civil War (Lenticular) (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 16, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Notes: Embossing/debossing on front and back

11557669-1074518005203329.jpg

11557669-7214518005474730.jpg
11557669-1644518005676315.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'll wait for a price drop to £12.99 then pick one up then.

Selling below cost already on the bay so may even try and snag a bargain there.

The depth of Doctor Strange is better than Cap but there isn't really a lot going on with either. Strange stands out in the foreground from the window, and Iron Man in the shield is probably the best part of the Cap lenti.
They are decent for Zavvi's though... lol.

Bossing looks really cool but the lenti just looks retarded on this as it isnt fullsize.
Too bad on the finish also, should have been gloss.

Afternoon all, may seem a daft question but it's the first lenticular I've purchased, are all lenticular covers magnetic and removable? I'd appreciate someone letting me know. Thanks in advance.

I really like this steel, much better than the blue hued finish of the first zavvi (albeit WWA) steel. The lenti magnet isn't a big deal for me as I'm not a big fan of them, but it does line up pretty well compared to other zavvi lenti's. If this had a gloss finish it would be a 10/10 steel IMO.

Got this today as well, like this much better than the Dr Strange one, but that's the steelbook I'm referring to. The lenticular is poor, very little depth, no 3D volume in Captain (like the previous Marvel ones, so you know what your getting here), the the lenti doesn't sit right, as the embossing, with little frame to sit in makes it look silly, should have been a full sized one.

With the lenti off, the steelbook looks great, really happy with it.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: yy0925
Just got home and opened mine, it's ok, the bossing is certainly a winner but the lack of colours and gloss stop it being very good

I'd put it on a par with the original WWA release