Captain America: The First Avenger (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #55) [Korea]

Which edition are you getting?

• Lenticular

Votes: 54 35.3%
  • Full Slip A1

Votes: 58 37.9%
  • Full Slip A2

Votes: 31 20.3%
  • One Click

Votes: 36 23.5%

• Total voters
Jun 4, 2017
Release date: August 31, 2017
Purchase links: : One Click - Lenticular - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - (Pre-order August 17 at 2 PM Korea time) - All editions showing as OOS
Price: $46.99
Notes: Spot gloss with debossed title - Limited to 4000 numbered copies (Full Slip A1 1300 - Full Slip A2 1200 - Lenticular 1500)
Group Buys: hosted by cooey One Click - Lenticular - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2

20638932_2140421422851730_8492093618141931251_n.jpg 20638168_2140421506185055_534237518305182234_n.jpg 20638843_2140421539518385_4832710646608199514_n.jpg
20732979_1604775996260503_1444291850_n.gif
IMG_1563.JPG
IMG_1564.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for controlling yourself ;) I usually stick mine to the inside case of the steelbook if the interior artwork allows and it doesn't appear too intrusive, etc. My favourite sticking place :p This sticker looks badass but also quite big so I'm wondering where best to place it :whistle::D:giggle:
Haha wasn't easy. :p
I think I might actually put the sticker on the protective sleeve for the lenti this time coz I like the look of it together. :) With most slips I just want the slip in its beauty without the sticker but if it fits. I really need to find a good spot for the sticker in case I don't open the steelbook ... :coffee:

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Love this release! :drool::drool::drool: Couldn't be happier with it. Only unwrapped A2 so far coz I'm waiting for my 2nd lenti in case the shrink-wrap is damaged. Crazy me kinda went overboard and has a 3rd A2 on the way coz please, the torso is missing the center piece. :D:p

DSC_5551-2b.jpg

Love this release! :drool::drool::drool: Couldn't be happier with it. Only unwrapped A2 so far coz I'm waiting for my 2nd lenti in case the shrink-wrap is damaged. Crazy me kinda went overboard and has a 3rd A2 on the way coz please, the torso is missing the center piece. :D:p

View attachment 334070

lol three A2 slips just to complete the torso :hilarious::hilarious: but I like your enthusiasm :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
lol three A2 slips just to complete the torso :hilarious::hilarious: but I like your enthusiasm :thumbs:
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: Yes, yes, couldn't just have half the torso. It also helps a lot that A2 is my fave of the three so really don't mind having that many. Good thing they all look different, or I'd have a hard time explaining that to my bf ... :rofl::rofl::whistle:

Hope you didn't bother getting those tracking numbers now ;)
If cooey didn't get the tracking number to me, I wouldn't have my package coz as I said in an earlier post, the delivery guy did indeed not leave a note. So I'm glad cooey did bother with sending the tracking number to me ... ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey

View attachment 334070
So, I'm not quite sure... do you like this release or not?? :cautious::confused::p 3x FS-A2, 2x Lenti + 1x FS-A1 :OMG: Damn you crazy... :wacky::hilarious: But I do admire you're dedication to the Cap ;):cap::thumbs:

Rock on! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
So, I'm not quite sure... do you like this release or not?? :cautious::confused::p 3x FS-A2, 2x Lenti + 1x FS-A1 :OMG: Damn you crazy... :wacky::hilarious: But I do admire you're dedication to the Cap ;):cap::thumbs:

Rock on! :D
Oh no no! I hate it ... absolutely hate it. It's awful. Like, that A1 with all the nice debossing and embossing is so glossy it almost looks like one of these gorgeous steelbooks even though it's just the slip. Who does that kinda thing? Totally crazy. And that lenti, wow. I mean, why add holo foil in the form of the Red Skull if you could just cover the entire thing in it? Whose idea was that? Awful. And don't get me started on the A2 with it's muted, dirty look and all those structures ... what is this? A canvas? Seriously ... hate this release ... :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89

View attachment 334070
I thought I was crazy. 2 x A2 2 x A1 and 1 X lenti. Your r number 1 crazy.

If I open one of these releases with the stickers on them I usually leave it on the plastic and cut around it, and then leave it either in the front of the slip in the steelbook cover I store it in, or inside the little bag that holds the cards.

Speaking of steelbook covers I'll need to get one that fits my A2 since it's wider than usual. Anyone know which one from Steelbook Central it would fit?

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
If I open one of these releases with the stickers on them I usually leave it on the plastic and cut around it, and then leave it either in the front of the slip in the steelbook cover I store it in, or inside the little bag that holds the cards.

I do the exact same, when I cut around the sticker(s) I leave roughy a inch of plastic shrink wrap at the top so I can keep it at the top of the slip inside the polybag. I personally don't know how people peel them off and stick them inside the steel.

Lol 3 A2s..... Madness overkill

Speaking of steelbook covers I'll need to get one that fits my A2 since it's wider than usual. Anyone know which one from Steelbook Central it would fit?

SCF2s are for Normal Fullsips, when taller or wider you have to go with SCF4.
My 1-Click should be here next week once I receive I can confirm better then :thumbs: