Captain America: The First Avenger (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook + Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Basil

The Helpful Fox
Premium Supporter
Oct 13, 2013
UK portsmouth
Release date: November 23rd, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi.com Live Monday Nov. 30 9.00am UK
Price:
£24.99

Also see Zbox thread:
Captain America: The First Avenger (ZBOX) (Blu-ray SteelBook Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

02.jpg

04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg
01.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dark colors, matte finish. Meh.
Lentis seem kinda sharp though. But they misalign the art just as the Avengers one.

The lentis do look a little sharper but what a massive fail on the matte (if it is) the dark colour and the lenti not lining up. I think it's safe to say I'll cancel winter soldier and not bother with the rest.
Shocking and defo not worth the price they are asking

Reactions: dLux
Please tell me that ISN'T a matte finish !? can somebody confirm please. I'll cancel my pre-order of winter soldier if it's matte.

Just sent in the cancellation request ... and it magically went from "Order being processed " to "Awaiting stock pick" with "processing cancellation request" in bold.

They will find an excuse to post it to me so I have to pay postage to send it back.

I wonder how the lentis work on these 2?
Like how they move because looking at the picture they are much crispier than before but can't see any depth or double image.

I wonder if it's extremely minimal depth (I know lentis are not the best to check out through photos but these seem to have nothing)

The day when I subscribe to the thread so I can be watching in case they add this as a stand-alone order, the art gets posted and everyone starts complaining which causes a bunch of notifications... FML (n):bag::arghh::banghead: :naughty: