Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 9, 2014
Purchase link: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Price: $29.99; $24.99 on release week
SKU: 7750005
Group Buy: Click here
Notes: Debossed title on front cover, title on spine, 3D + 2D + digital copy

captainamericasteelbook-213x300.jpg

steelbook-inside-art-jpg.73466

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys

Super newbie here but really liking the BB TWS steelie. Didn't manage to preorder the Zavvi one and was so close to ordering the one from Amazon.IT but definitely prefer the BB artwork. Just had a quick browse through the thread and read that I need to make 30 posts to join group buy? Forgive my ignorance but is that how I'd be able to get a copy sent over to the UK?

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Reactions: cooey
Hi guys

Super newbie here but really liking the BB TWS steelie. Didn't manage to preorder the Zavvi one and was so close to ordering the one from Amazon.IT but definitely prefer the BB artwork. Just had a quick browse through the thread and read that I need to make 30 posts to join group buy? Forgive my ignorance but is that how I'd be able to get a copy sent over to the UK?

Thanks in advance for any responses.
That's correct. Make 20 or 30 non spam posts and you can access the group buy section :)

I'm glad that I saw this. I was confused as to why I couldn't access the group buy, but now I know!

I really like the Best Buy art. I have the Zavvi CA on Preorder, but prefer a title on my spine, so want to get this version!

Last edited:
After the Indy Quad, this is my NEXT most anticipated release. Really Gunna take this one seriously and that's mean: Im gunna order at least a dozen copies between multiple stores to ensure That I get at least 3 or 4 perfect copies...on 9/9 I will be coming in late to work..... ... ...

It seems Marvel/Disney are doing a pretty good job with these releases in the States. I really love my Thor tDW steel.

I wonder why they didn't release a steelbook for Iron Man 3 here

giphy.gif

Sorry. next time, I'll resist.

Jeeze, sorry my methods of madness bother you so much...

If you had some of the lousy experiences I had buying steels from BB, you would understand why I use this technique.

I ordered 5 copies of Noah for IN STORE PICK UP, and ALL had damages &/or factory imperfections. 5 copies! I had to pick the lesser of evils.

With this release, I want spares, so Im not taking any chances. I like to pick the nicest copies from a stack, cuz Im OCD. I recommend this methods to other OCD collectors to ensure they leave the store happy. Im not saying ill buy a dozen dude. That's a bit nuts even for me

apsmith21, I'll see what I can do to help out :)
if need be

Select BB stores will be opened midnight on 9/9/12 for Destiny game. Perhaps it'd be an opportunity to get CA2.
Find participating stores here by scrolling down to the "Related Offers" section.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21
I might be "coo coo" & "annoying", but my crazy ass is gunna have some creme de la creme copies of TWS on release day, I can tell you that much, brodyham.

It could see that my posts here are unwanted. Not that It really matters, I could care more. If this post gets 10 'likes', ill cease posting on this thread until release day.
If folks want to be rude about it just ignore them, if it makes you happy then good for you :)