Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date:[/B] September 9, 2014
Purchase link: Here for REGULAR or BILINGUAL editions
Price: 29.99$+tx (has been 26.99$)
Units: 6630 Reg, 1170 Bilingual J card. Total 7800 units
Group Buy: Drum18 & biscuitnoir
Finish: Matte
Notes: Title is Debossed
BLUE STAMP CAN BE REMOVED WITH RUBBING
ALCOHOL

catws_sb34-jpg.71659
back-of-steelbook-jpg.83749

steelbook-inside-art-jpg.73466

catws_sbfront-jpg.71658

M2206813.jpg back of steelbook.jpg

Scanavo video preview

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page!
Canada will be the same art as USA.
USA thread : here

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw a notice about Quebec shipping restrictions for the English version on the product page. Even the Bilingual version shows a restricted message. I feel bad that Quebec residents are blocked from receiving it. I hope that's an error. It doesn't make sense. Maybe that's why some didn't get shipping notice yet.

English edition: http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/prod...usive-steelbook-3d-blu-ray-2014/m2206813.aspx

Bilingual edition: http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/prod...usive-steelbook-3d-blu-ray-2014/m2206812.aspx

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
2 copies loose disks :ohno:+ error in rest of my order, returning everything. they have bilingual copies in store but not keen on those, don't like that everything is so small and feels cluttered because everything is written in double.

I like the fact that they say that only bilingual copies should be sold in Quebec,

but the english copy back of j-card bottom right has the Quebec movie rating :hilarious:

I just noticed the exact same thing. Rest assured it will be brought to the attention of our vendor

I think it's rubbish though, this nitpicking in a situation like this, with the Pastagate controversy which is totally stupid and the plastic spoon not being able to have an english word on them it's just silly uggg

I'm in one of Marc's group buys for this release, so I really hope there won't be any problems with mine when I do eventually get it in the post.

Same on Harasakicho's one apparently. Which means, I'm going to end up with it on mine aswell. :(
Still, I'd rather have that, than the misaligned spine on the Best Buy release. :)

Well you never know some may have it and some might not, but there's no reason to put it on the steelbook lol!! Oh well mistakes happen!!