Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date:[/B] September 9, 2014
Purchase link: Here for REGULAR or BILINGUAL editions
Price: 29.99$+tx (has been 26.99$)
Units: 6630 Reg, 1170 Bilingual J card. Total 7800 units
Group Buy: Drum18 & biscuitnoir
Finish: Matte
Notes: Title is Debossed
BLUE STAMP CAN BE REMOVED WITH RUBBING
ALCOHOL

catws_sb34-jpg.71659
back-of-steelbook-jpg.83749

steelbook-inside-art-jpg.73466

catws_sbfront-jpg.71658

M2206813.jpg back of steelbook.jpg

Scanavo video preview

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page!
Canada will be the same art as USA.
USA thread : here

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you order at $26.99? If not, what did they charge you?

if the order was not placed when the price was 26.99$ he will be charged price at shipping that is currently 29.99$. But if the price decreases within 30 days after shipping date he can get the refund from the difference.

damn you guys are lucky, thought they would ship faster they confirmed my payment but still not shipped yet and I placed the order I think on day 1 or first week it went live as pre-orders...

if the order was not placed when the price was 26.99$ he will be charged price at shipping that is currently 29.99$. But if the price decreases within 30 days after shipping date he can get the refund from the difference.

That's not what FS told me last week though.
As we strive to provide our customers with the lowest prices we adjust all pre-orders to the lowest advertised price, between the time your order was placed and the release date, automatically when the order leaves our shipping facilities.

That's not what FS told me last week though.
As we strive to provide our customers with the lowest prices we adjust all pre-orders to the lowest advertised price, between the time your order was placed and the release date, automatically when the order leaves our shipping facilities.

Never happened like that to me in the past. I always had to call them and prove them. Sometimes, even fight a little bit.

I find it hit or miss and usually miss with Future Shop giving their lowest price for shipping out pre-orders. Ghostbusters 1 & 2 is something I'll have to watch for because I ordered it at $21.99 and the price has dropped to $19.99. Normally, I'd just cancel and re-order at the lower price to make sure I do get the lowest price, but in this case, I ordered another item that was in stock to save the shipping charge. Since it was shipped, couldn't cancel Ghostbusters. I made sure I did a screen capture for proof when they do ship it and the lower price isn't charged.

Cheers!

Reactions: Drum18
Surprised this hasn't sold out yet (unlike Thor: The Dark World) and hasn't shipped yet. Was charged at 12:19AM PDT via payPal on Friday and normally would've seen shipment notice right after.

Surprised this hasn't sold out yet (unlike Thor: The Dark World) and hasn't shipped yet. Was charged at 12:19AM PDT via payPal on Friday and normally would've seen shipment notice right after.

I think people jumped on Thor 2 FS thinking they could make a profit in reselling them, since there was so many on market place as it was sold out during pre-release no one really made great profit on it... so now I believe that people are just ordering less because of that.

and if I'm not mistaken :confused: I remember Zerox telling me the print run of Thor2 and I believe it was 8000 (4000 CA + 4000 US), But now Print Run for CA2 is 6000(3000 CA + 3000US), so it's even stranger that it has a lower print run(2000 less than Thor2) and not sold out already during pre-release.

Last edited: