Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date:[/B] September 9, 2014
Purchase link: Here for REGULAR or BILINGUAL editions
Price: 29.99$+tx (has been 26.99$)
Units: 6630 Reg, 1170 Bilingual J card. Total 7800 units
Group Buy: Drum18 & biscuitnoir
Finish: Matte
Notes: Title is Debossed
BLUE STAMP CAN BE REMOVED WITH RUBBING
ALCOHOL

catws_sb34-jpg.71659
back-of-steelbook-jpg.83749

steelbook-inside-art-jpg.73466

catws_sbfront-jpg.71658

M2206813.jpg back of steelbook.jpg

Scanavo video preview

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page!
Canada will be the same art as USA.
USA thread : here

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the same dilemma, and when I called FS CS, they said they will based it from the time you ordered and the price during release date..I think they don't have access to price history so they can't know if there was a price drop
This is correct. The only information the order team has is the price you ordered at and the price it releases at.

Zerox confirmed to me earlier that it's gloss finished and on the images I've seen it looks full gloss. :)
That was Transformers. This is matte

@zerox. Can you please confirm if it's gloss or matte?
100% Matte

This is correct. The only information the order team has is the price you ordered at and the price it releases at.

Only a couple months ago I sent Futureshop Support an email about my preordered steelbook dropping in price. They sent me a reply saying that I didn't need to contact them, my price would be the lowest price offered from the time of my preorder to release. So they lied?

I don't know how they work, for Divergent I called and it took about 2 weeks for my pre orders to be adjusted in price with a discount applied to = new lower amount of steel... but Amazon, any price drops their system picks it up and adjust the price on our invoices... only once it took a few days to adjust but it always does...

Only a couple months ago I sent Futureshop Support an email about my preordered steelbook dropping in price. They sent me a reply saying that I didn't need to contact them, my price would be the lowest price offered from the time of my preorder to release. So they lied?
As I'm not on the order team I can't comment to that directly. As a consumer I always follow the logic of if I see it at a lower price, just buy it and return it later if it doesn't work out. I apply that logic to all retail places I shop at

Even though my credit for Divergent on pre release had to be applied manually as their pre releases you cannot modify much, more freedom like amazon, but they were wonderful, before the release the price was adjusted in my order number for Divergent, they charged me the lowest price 26.99... I'd say call and let them know they should adjust it and just to be safe ask for the rep to document that it is at 26.99 and you are asking to match the price, if something happens it will be documented but I take a screen cap just in case

Thanks for the pictures, the back art looks pretty washed out. But meh, had to get this version as my OCD demanded that I get a version with a title :p

Thanks for the pictures, the back art looks pretty washed out. But meh, had to get this version as my OCD demanded that I get a version with a title :p

I think it's just an effect of the picture, it is matte finish so I think it's why it has this effect, but product in hands I don't think it will feel washed out