Cars (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Pixar Collection #8)[United Kingdom]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 10th, 2014
Purchase link: Cars LIVE!
Price: £20.99
Notes:

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

attachment.php

Attachments

• 10876046-1386850255-730879.jpg
    10876046-1386850255-730879.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 991
Last edited by a moderator:
I dont mind up being so soon because honestly even though i no its matte i cant wait for it. But this so soon? Come on man thats not cool

Way too short notice but nice its on the way, just managed to balance the payment in time by cancelling Mary Poppins which I'd like but ultimately isn't an animated film so lost out the collection competition. May get that later, hoping the colours are strong on this

So I'm guessing that everyone else has been caught off-guard by Zavvi yet again? What are Zavvi playing at? I wonder how many people have had funds taken a week before schedule and messed up their budget, or worse, had orders cancelled due to lack of funds?

I sure hope that we're going to get some answers from Zavvi as to why this has happened again at such short notice, as it's UNACCEPTABLE!

Even worse in this case, as the release date has always said 31st December 2014! Surely they can't suddenly decide date changes overnight and start shipping the next day?

Reactions: Gamesgaryjp
So I'm guessing that everyone else has been caught off-guard by Zavvi yet again? What are Zavvi playing at? I wonder how many people have had funds taken a week before schedule and messed up their budget, or worse, had orders cancelled due to lack of funds?

I sure hope that we're going to get some answers from Zavvi as to why this has happened again at such short notice, as it's UNACCEPTABLE!

Even worse in this case, as the release date has always said 31st December 2014! Surely they can't suddenly decide date changes overnight and start shipping the next day?

I noticed yesterday afternoon the release date was changed to 10 March and I posted notice here

Yes was very short notice but its always a good idea to check daily here and zavvi website for any release date changes

It was never going to be 31st December we all knew that but yes they should have given at least a couple of weeks notice of the real release date

I now myself have to eat less as my bank account has less funds :hilarious:

There really should be a set standard as to when a release date change happens
Minimum 2 weeks notice as this would be fair in my opinion