UK
Purchase: Commando
Release: 4th May 2015
Price: £16.99
Note: Limited to 2000 copies.

front.jpg

commando-back.jpg interior.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I am going to wait for the Filmarena Collection version. It will end up being the same price for me and will have a better "package"

Damn! Can't believe it's sold out (according to Zavvi) had this in my basket and forgot to check out as the bloody phone rang and only realised later in the evening to find out its gone!:OMG:

Im happy enough with the original version on this one - a few more minutes of footage wont make me double dip.

And before anyone says anything - im not just saying this becuase its sold out :LOL:

Reactions: jailbird_joey
Sold Out
Must have been lot of bulk orders done
:giggle::LOL::rofl:

Sold out my arse.
This will be back. Just like Arnie.
I reckon £9.99 soon.

^THIS!!!

I don't believe anything I see on Zavvi's site anymore. I certainly don't believe that this title sold out in 3 hours flat! Everyone who ordered must have ordered 25 copies each - Either that or Zavvi pulled it after a few hours, but then why would they do that? Zavvi cock-and-bull if you ask me! Something definitely smells like manure here, and Zavvi seem to shovel it harder than anyone else!

Haha sold out! What they playing at. This looks awful and no way sold out.

Managed to get my pre-order in for this, but I'm not that surprised it sold out so quick, it is one of Arnies iconic films and its a new disc (I think), BUT the artwork is sloppy, its a photoshop hatchet job based on the back of Zavvis LAST Commando steelbook.

This will come back available to order

Its possible their system got this mixed up with the previous steelbook as that was showing up yesterday as the first steelbook on the steelbook page

When its back in stock
You will need to remember its limited to 2,000 and its Arnold Schwarzenegger it will sell out for real a lot quicker than some might think
There is a huge difference when you have a print run of 4,000 and 2,000 especially when its a Arnold Schwarzenegger film

Lots of new steelbook collectors and lots of fans of Arnold Schwarzenegger who missed out on previous steelbook
This new steelbook its got both cuts of the Film
Directors Cut and Theatrical Cut

This new steelbook is also getting a release in Germany and other countries and is the exact same with jcard been only the difference and Japan having different back artwork

Its a Fox release and even with fox new steelbook not having the best artwork this will still sell well worldwide

Reactions: C.C. 95
I'm not surprised that this sold out in 3 hours - IT'S COMMANDO!! Ordered myself a copy even though I hate the artwork. How crap like this gets commissioned is beyond me?! If it's goes back up for pre-order It'll disappear just as fast as it did yesterday. You won't see this title drop to £9.99 as others have mentioned.