Daredevil - Season 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Release date: October 3, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99
Note: The title treatment and Daredevil silhouette will be embossed. Spot gloss will be used on sections of the front of the Steelbook and the Marvel logo on the back. The Steelbook is white.

Collector's Box thread here

11312347-7174401904116618.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
buggers nearly screwed me with this one - never been charged on a mon/tues and it's payday tomorrow so shouldnt have been an issue.
Gits!
Better be bloody worth it now

At 12.38 PM today
Quantity Title Estimated Delivery Date Price Each 1 Daredevil - Season 1 Zavvi UK Exclusive Steelbook - Blu-ray On or before 6th October

Is this where I post to let you guys know mine's dispatched? :p

I'm really hoping we get news of a Jessica Jones steel soon. I would hate to have a nonmatching season of the Netflix shows.

• Thanks
Reactions: Danzigg1979
Is this where I post to let you guys know mine's dispatched? :p

I'm really hoping we get news of a Jessica Jones steel soon. I would hate to have a nonmatching season of the Netflix shows.
I think if the period is roughly 17 months after broadcast like with DD S1 then I'd imagine March'17 and DD S2 Oct/Nov'17

Just looked at the op and noticed the finish details on it, sounds sweet! BUT...... sounds like the back is going to be that crappy Marvel logo on the back only ala Agent Carter. I really hope not as the front artwork looks great and that would let it down in my opinion

Whereas I got paid yesterday so am bloody delighted this in now showing as despatched!!
so close to payday and I pnly had ebay money(lickily there was enough to cover this and the posting I had to do but Zavvi coulda shafted me into shipping 2 days late...almost) buggers

Stil. Early charge should mean it'll land tomorrow or Friday(considering usual tirn around from dispatch is 2 days...)

I think if the period is roughly 17 months after broadcast like with DD S1 then I'd imagine March'17 and DD S2 Oct/Nov'17

Ah yeah that's a good point. I got ahead of myself because JB Hifi in Australia has the bluray listed for JJ as a Dec. 8 release. Amazon Germany also had the bluray but took the preorder down leading me to think the listing may have been a bit premature.

If i used paypal to pay for this will it be dispatched at a later date? I still havent gotten a notification on the sipment.

Also, given this is region B, does anyone have any suggestions of a good region free blu ray player?