Daredevil - Season 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Release date: October 3, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99
Note: The title treatment and Daredevil silhouette will be embossed. Spot gloss will be used on sections of the front of the Steelbook and the Marvel logo on the back. The Steelbook is white.

Collector's Box thread here

11312347-7174401904116618.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's ok IMO, but deserved so much better. The metallic red highlights look smart. Best bit is the embossed logo, that is neat.

Thank god they didn't gloss the black parts, I'd be having to bring out the white cotton kid gloves to handle it, so at least it won't be such a fingerprint/scratch magnet. Disappointed with the back though.

Glossed the white parts instead. Good well thought out thinking right there.

Still not going to order it (when the cancellations come back up) I can't justify dropping £30 quid or so for this..

[edit] - seems people have been receiving scratched copies of this, so that's bad news.....

Yes, not bad at all and certainly better than the AGENT CARTER steelbook(s),
Another for the MARVEL logo on the back collection (LOL)

Last edited:
Liking the front but the blood should be gloss but the back is just awful. I can handle it with one release like agent Carter but give us art work on the back.

Season 2 will be the same when it gets released, same with agent Carter 2 and if they do Jessica Jones and Luke cage it will be the same, sort it out marvel

Mine also has some scratches but not terrible and it's sold out and really want it so gonna keep it but bit :arghh:

Edit - just read above they are putting more out for sale, that's a great ******* idea Zavvi sell more before you deal with the original people's copies that are damaged and need returns. :banghead:

What to do risk getting worse one or keep damaged one? :arghh:

What should I do guys? @Noodles @paulboland @virkia

Mine also has some scratches but not terrible and it's sold out and really want it so gonna keep it but bit :arghh:

Edit - just read above they are putting more out for sale, that's a great ******* idea Zavvi sell more before you deal with the original people's copies that are damaged and need returns. :banghead:

What to do risk getting worse one or keep damaged one? :arghh:

What should I do guys? @Noodles @paulboland @virkia
Your best option is re order tomorrow and when you get delivery decide which one you want to return

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
That rear artwork :censored:

Anyone else who ordered with the box of goodies still waiting for it to be shipped?

Glad the slip matches the artwork as I am keeping this one sealed. No scratches to see!!! Haven't seen this yet, but netflix has this in 4K so I have no reason to watch the blu-ray.