Daredevil - Season 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Release date: October 3, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99
Note: The title treatment and Daredevil silhouette will be embossed. Spot gloss will be used on sections of the front of the Steelbook and the Marvel logo on the back. The Steelbook is white.

Collector's Box thread here

11312347-7174401904116618.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, lovely images bringing out the best points of this steelbook very nicely.
Slight shame about the blue discs and would have been a nice touch for picture discs or plain black, red (or even silver) discs to blend better with the inside artwork.

I've had way too good of a streak with Zavvi lately, I guess. :grumpy:

DD1.jpg
DD2.jpg

Debating getting an order in with Amazon.de while going back and forth with Zavvi CS. :(

recieved my replacement today! Perfect condition......however look what happened (n)

IMG_1592.jpg

LOL.....so when I recieved my damaged copy, I saw an email saying it had come back in stock......so as I had experienced this before whereby I received a damaged copy and I contacted Zavvi for a replacement and it had come back into stock, it took them 2 days to contact me, and it had then gone out of stock again, so they were unable to give me a replacement. SO to avoid this I ordered another straight away and then immediately saw an email from them saying they would replace my damaged one. I then.....1 minute later.....cancelled the order I had placed. That night I recieved an email saying the cancellation had failed!! WHAT?!?!

So now I have 3 :hilarious: I'm sending one back to zavvi so this is likely to come back in stock again for anyone who missed this :D