Picture sent to us kindly by HMV
apes.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 543
Last edited by a moderator:
Wait until next year, :wacky: @pdbluray, @bloodsnake007

Avengers 2, Fasta and the Furious 7, Jurassic World, Fantastic 4, Ant-Man, Terminator Genesis, Mad Max:Fury Road, Taken 3 :p
DAMN YOU @harry! :angry: :( I'm just gonna set my wallet on fire and get a divorce as of now... why wait until next year?! :p

Last edited:
Reactions: pdbluray and harry
If you dont get divorse in 2015 @bloodsnake007, i think in 2016 with Star Wars 7, Batman v Superman, Avatar 2, X-Men Apocalypse, Finding Dory, Dawn of the Apes sequel, Captain America 3, Star Trek 3, Warcraft, Spider man 3 and Pirates of the Carribean:Dead Men Tell No Tales we both will get divorse for sure :p :hilarious:

If you dont get divorse in 2015 @bloodsnake007, i think in 2016 with Star Wars 7, Batman v Superman, Avatar 2, X-Men Apocalypse, Finding Dory, Dawn of the Apes sequel, Captain America 3, Star Trek 3, Warcraft, Spider man 3 and Pirates of the Carribean:Dead Men Tell No Tales we both will get divorse for sure :p :hilarious:

My god.... My mind is blown.

pomg.gif

mind-blown.gif

Feel like I need to call a help line of something to deal with all this.

Well I guess I will have to make sure my lawyer writes a prenup regarding all steelbooks and ln my will make sure my estate and money goes towards buying future releases of all steelbooks and will be buried in a special locked vault that is on top of my coffin.

How does this sound to you guys:

Dear employer
I need a bonus/raise due to the ridicules amounts of amazing films being released and turned into multiple steelbook/collectors edition blurays on top of the ever increasing back catalogue of releases.

How do I pre-order from HMV? Their site is pretty useless.

Can't bring myself to even bother pre-ordering, I can never get through to them via phone and when I do their system is down. It looks like a terrific film, but this Steelbook is probably limited to a billion copies like Enders Game and Wolverine, which are always available on eBay auctions for just over a £10 each. I think it's safe to assume HMV are saved from filing for administration in the time being, wish they'd bring the website back.
I also wish they would bring the website back. It was great, got some good bargains on there. We need another online film retailer in the UK for sure.

Reactions: mr blue
I also wish they would bring the website back. It was great, got some good bargains on there. We need another online film retailer in the UK for sure.

hopefully in time their website will be back up and running for online orders, anyway back to the film saw it on on saturday fantastic, definitely on the buying list

Lucky you're not in Belfast. Their store here is useless. I've never been able to get or order a steelbook from them yet.
Why the hell are they there. They never have anything.......

Reactions: BluSteel2012
If you were expecting an argument, keep waiting... ;)

Lol nope just being sarcy, based on the films you hate thread discussions :p

Personally I enjoyed it, but its not a film I'd rave about. The art on this steel is bad, I'll pick this up on amaray when it's 3 for 20 in HMV later down the line lol

Lol nope just being sarcy, based on the films you hate thread discussions :p

Personally I enjoyed it, but its not a film I'd rave about. The art on this steel is bad, I'll pick this up on amaray when it's 3 for 20 in HMV later down the line lol

Hahaha, aaaaah, ok.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't hate it, I just didn't think it was the wonder that everyone else seems to. When we sat down, I said to my mate "I reckon it'll be a 6/10". At the end I said "I'd say 7-7.5/10". So not bad, but not really something I'd want to see again and wouldn't buy that steel unless it was dirt cheap.

Hahaha, aaaaah, ok.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't hate it, I just didn't think it was the wonder that everyone else seems to. When we sat down, I said to my mate "I reckon it'll be a 6/10". At the end I said "I'd say 7-7.5/10". So not bad, but not really something I'd want to see again and wouldn't buy that steel unless it was dirt cheap.

Yep 100 agree with all of that ;)

Reactions: satanclaus
Pre-ordered in my local HMV, they said it was coming up as a 3D exclusive steelbook.

Also off to see it again tonight, and thought it was an excellent film.

Only thing stopping it being a perfect film was the fact that there were no vehicles changing into robots, or lightsabers :naughty:

I just pre-ordered mine on the phone, no deposit needed at all. They said they give me a ring when it arrives and then pay in full.