Bournemouth, UK
Release date: 6th April 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £14.99
Notes: Limited to 2000

Part of the Gallery 1988 Zavvi Exclusive Wave

desperado.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OK...am i the ONLY one to have received this today.....two words!!! FULL GLOSS!!!!!! it looks lovely...mine has a slight ding to the spine but i can live with that!!! but i repeat....FULL GLOSS!!!! and the title and skull design are embossed!!!! It's very very nice BUT it doesn't match with the other NON-GLOSSED popart series!!!! WHO THE F*** lets these decisions get through!!! Muppets all of them!!!!:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

Well at least you're happy this time! ;) Just need some pics for this.

Came today, can only show front as can't open it, as it's for a gift. But it's a really nice yellow colour. The lettering is embossed and the outline of the skull and the outline of the banner. As I said can't see the back though.

image.jpg

Last edited:
A few pics up on twitter. Liking this! Hopefully mine arrived today too.

This Steelbook is amazing
It's a beauty
The gloss finish and embossing is brilliant it's the best of the gallery range steelbooks
I will take some photos later this week to show it in all its glory
I meant to upload photos last week but was to busy with other things

The photo you already have seen and the ones I will upload later this week in the flesh it's even better
It's a nice surprise out of all the gallery range

thanks, i just found out about this specialty thanks to @Lukas1493 a few days ago.
i wonder, are there other zavvi steelbooks from that gallery1988 range that have gloss or embossing compared to their worldwide counterparts?
As far as I'm aware, this was the only one for some reason.

I imagine this Zavvi/UK version will become quite sought after once it eventually sells out... I'm still struggling to convince myself to pay £10+ for it though.

Reactions: severo