Bournemouth, UK
Release date: 6th April 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £14.99
Notes: Limited to 2000

Part of the Gallery 1988 Zavvi Exclusive Wave

desperado.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a fan of this artwork could of been better with Anotonio banderas on front with salma hayek or a shoot out scene from the movie that would of looked awesome it truly would of got the care it needed....

I quite like that design, fits thematically and we all want steels with original art. I enjoyed the film but not a fan of Rodriguez per say,I always get the feeling he's never sure of what type of film he's trying to make.

I blame the collectors who have moaned for years about 'lazy' Steelbooks using the same artwork as the amaray and such. Now we get unique artwork and the same collectors are moaning again. I want the best artwork available, whether that has been used on the amaray or an exclusive release in Timbuktu makes absolutely no difference to me.

I would have liked:

On the front... the top of a guitar case. On the back... the bottom of the guitar case. Internal artwork: the guitar case open, full o' guns.

Reactions: toonminator
As long as they're making the effort to diversify steelbooks and not look at them as a fancy tin they can change more for... you can never please all the people. I will probably pick this up, the wave is pretty decent apart from Taxi Driver which look awful.