• inside.jpg
    inside.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 285
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 259
Last edited by a moderator:
Not Available now Showing on Sainsbury's website

Love to know what happened there how did they get the stock and who supplied the the stock

Ups yours Zavvi, mine's now showing preparing to despatch. I gather zavvi must be giving stock up. Seeing has some other zavvi exclusives are now on fox direct .

Last edited:
Excuse me but why are Zavvi exclusives showing up elsewhere when Zavvi is still in business?

There is no way that is allowed... to claim something is literally exclusive and then to have it show up at another retailer for half price.

Reactions: charlie1533pr
Excuse me but why are Zavvi exclusives showing up elsewhere when Zavvi is still in business?

There is no way that is allowed... to claim something is literally exclusive and then to have it show up at another retailer for half price.

I know! what the hell? I'm kinda pissed about this one. I just ponied up £22 from Zavvi less than 2 months ago for this sucker.

Reactions: jimmyv
I bet its not limited to 4000 either. I don't believe much of anything being said on here or retailers websites anymore.
yeah,it's probably zavvi who have been allocated 4k stock. or maybe they were given an amount to sell,and if they didn't sell them by x date it would be trade wide?

Despicable Me 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [United Kingdom]

Some studios only give exclusivity for x, and then it goes trade wide. Been the case with several titles over years. All depends on studio and terms. Don't have further details on this particular title, but fyi.

::: Staff/Community Manager :::

This was actually avaliable at sainsburys since it was released. I see it on the website when it first came out and thought it was a mistake but obviously not.