Multi Deus Ex: Human Evolution (Micromania Exclusive) [France]

May 19, 2011
Singapore
Ranges from €59.99 to €99.99

sam0191b.jpg

sam0192h.jpg

sam0193v.jpg

http://www.micromania.fr/vente/rayon.php?titrerecherche=Deus+Ex&mach=XBOX360&x=36&y=14

No image yet. Am curious, has anyone ordered from micromania before? How's their packaging like?
or anyone intend to do a GB? this is gonna be expensive :(

edit: erm... does anyone know how to sign-up on the micromania site?
edit2: from my limited understanding, I think micromania doesn't ship overseas :( someone correct me if I'm wrong. thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would LOVE to have this for my collection. Actually have friends US version in house but i want steelbook.. even if i only get case!

I deleted some trading posts as they do not belong in this thread. Please use the monitored trading forum or I'm looking for X video game steelbook thread for trade discussions.

Reactions: apsmith21
Just got my G2 in couple days ago. Got it from a really cool guy in whales from another forum. He had 2 copies and offerd me one. It is very artwork and nice and shiny like metallic but smooth, not like black ops texture. So happy!

I got one from a member on this board. It is nice!!! My favorite steel this year.

Its awesome seeing a steelbook with a guy smoking and a bottle of booze next to him. LOL.

Glad you guys got this one. I hope to get it too someday. :)
One of the rare imported videogame Steelbooks I really want besides the different variations of Arkham City.

I bought it off the french ebay. Google translate works wonders, because ebay is so streamlined that the translations work perfectly. When I bid on it, I realized that the seller only ships through france, but when I sent him a pm about it he agreed to ship it to me if i won. what a nice guy!

Steelbook looked great, much better than the collector's edition which it came in, because that one is soo cheap-looking and downright ugly.

Did I see in another thread that this steelie was sold for $200 on e-bay or something?

I hope I misread that... EEK!

Is this still available for purchase in France? If it is, any French members here would be willing to help a fellow member acquire one or two? Please PM as per forum rules.

I am desperately seeking this one, please let me know if anyone has one that is mint to offer. This is the only G2 Steelbook I am interested in at the moment. :)

I am desperately seeking this one, please let me know if anyone has one that is mint to offer. This is the only G2 Steelbook I am interested in at the moment. :)

You should check ebay.com for a BIN from one of the members here :D But be forewarned, it is going to cost you 2 bills.

Last edited: