Die Hard (Blu-ray Nakatomi Plaza Edition) [Poland]

harvester84

Premium Supporter
Feb 20, 2013
Found this edition to be released 06.10.2015, but there is no spec for this

http://www.empik.com/nakatomi-plaza...nny-wiseman-len-moore-john,p1108298537,film-p

nakatomi-plaza.jpg

Yeah, you'd think it would be released in other countries too. Although it's so close to the release (1 month away), I'm wondering why it hasn't popped up elsewhere. I guess we'll see...

Yeah, you'd think it would be released in other countries too. Although it's so close to the release (1 month away), I'm wondering why it hasn't popped up elsewhere. I guess we'll see...

Wow, awesome edition. Looks like the release date is actually October 6, 2015, so there's still plenty of time for other countries to announce this - which I'm sure they will.

• Informative
Reactions: Hooch
Wow, awesome edition. Looks like the release date is actually October 6, 2015, so there's still plenty of time for other countries to announce this - which I'm sure they will.

Oops, you're right. I was reading this as June 10, not thinking of European dates. So October 6 it is!

Wow. I want this!
It appears they deliver here:
* Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Ireland, Northern Ireland., Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Germany, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Hungary, Great Britain, Italy.
No U.S. or Canada. So, I guess some of us will have to hope for this to surface with another retailer, or hope for a Group Buy...
And I have ZERO problem with €130.00! I just want it!!
image.jpg

Reactions: chunk
This sucks. I'd buy this right NOW. Someone in the listed European countries and Great Britain- Do A Group Buy!!!
(As far as I can tell- only those of us in the U.S. & Canada can't order this.):ugh::(:angry::arghh::squint::sour:
Maybe another retailer will get this at some point...