Die Hard (Blu-ray Nakatomi Plaza Edition) [Poland]

harvester84

Premium Supporter
Feb 20, 2013
Found this edition to be released 06.10.2015, but there is no spec for this

http://www.empik.com/nakatomi-plaza...nny-wiseman-len-moore-john,p1108298537,film-p

nakatomi-plaza.jpg

Ha! No. Just, the more I think about it- the more I think about how 'in-transit' breakable that seems! (If not sturdily made)...(n)
Yes, it looks easily breakable. But I'm sure (at least I hope :wow:) that they will package with Styrofoam and also some bubble wrap. If not then yea, something definitely gonna break during transit.

I would love to get this from the pictures it looks amazing but I can imagine it being quite underwhelming in hand might play the long game and hear from people here when they get there copies before I buy it!

I would love to get this from the pictures it looks amazing but I can imagine it being quite underwhelming in hand might play the long game and hear from people here when they get there copies before I buy it!
I feel ya. I freakin LOVE what I am looking at...but I totally can see it being one of those things that look awesome- and then you get it and it is McDonald's happy meal quality construction!!
(I am looking DIRECTLY at you Marvel Tesseract Briefcase of crap!!!)
tumblr_n6n6m4PVUT1rgubngo1_500.gif
image.jpg

Reactions: TIdoubleGGRR
It works out to be £105 approx including shipping. I went through the whole registration and ordering process but did not commit the order. Used Google translate to translate every field. A bit painstaking...and yes they do ship internationally. Use the currency convertor to work out how much it cost. They take paypal as well. Worth going through the pain if you want this set. Good luck.

• Informative
Reactions: AlienKing
It works out to be £105 approx including shipping. I went through the whole registration and ordering process but did not commit the order. Used Google translate to translate every field. A bit painstaking...and yes they do ship internationally. Use the currency convertor to work out how much it cost. They take paypal as well. Worth going through the pain if you want this set. Good luck.
I still can't. It is a kit- which means assembly...with Polish instructions!
If I had more answers about quality, assembly, Empik, etc. then maybe...
It still adds up to $150 shipped (more or less) to U.S.- if that ends up being a great bargin and I miss out and have to pay through the nose on eBay down the road- well so be it. I can't do it with information I have at my fingertips-which is basically none.

It shouldn't be difficult to put together...If it's a kit then it should be good quality for the price they are requesting. I also don't believe this will be released in other countries...probably limited to Poland only.

I do see your point about e-bay. It will definitely be worth a lot of money once out of production. I won't say print since it's a model. I may order. £105 is a lot of money but may buy as an investment.

It shouldn't be difficult to put together...If it's a kit then it should be good quality for the price they are requesting. I also don't believe this will be released in other countries...probably limited to Poland only.

I do see your point about e-bay. It will definitely be worth a lot of money once out of production. I won't say print since it's a model. I may order. £105 is a lot of money but may buy as an investment.
Arrggg! Stop goading me!! Don't make me see reasons to buy it!:rofl::LOL:
All good points...dammit.:hilarious:
But why? Why would Poland get a limited edition?
*EDIT-
image.jpg

I love DIE HARD. It is a weakness!:LOL:
I pray it is awesome!

Last edited: