Die Hard (Blu-ray Nakatomi Plaza Edition) [Poland]

harvester84

Premium Supporter
Feb 20, 2013
Found this edition to be released 06.10.2015, but there is no spec for this

http://www.empik.com/nakatomi-plaza...nny-wiseman-len-moore-john,p1108298537,film-p

nakatomi-plaza.jpg

Arrggg! Stop goading me!! Don't make me see reasons to buy it!:rofl::LOL:
All good points...dammit.:hilarious:
But why? Why would Poland get a limited edition?

Buy it man!! Sell one of your kidney's on ebay or something!!

Dunno why Poland has got it. It's sat in my basket right now, still thinking..

Reactions: C.C. 95
I probably won't get it. I'm investing in music lessons and music production software so will give it a miss. Need to control my impulses...now I'm talking you out of it now. Tis alot of money

I invested in Logic Pro.

Also trying to clear my existing collection. Still get the occasional impulses like this but trying best to let it all go now...

Gimme some time! :wow: They went ahead and forwarded the first page of the first part of Book One of the assembly guidelines for just the beginning of the Helipad....EEK!:hilarious:
View attachment 167174 Should be cake:LOL:
WHAT THE ......!!!??? :wow: There're eighty FREAKIN nine pages of it? And that's only for the Helipad?? I seriously hope that's a joke! LOL @ "Easy Assembly" :LOL::hilarious:

Nope. But- the site says release date June 10. So can I assume they will ship to me tomorrow???
Man- I might be the first on HDN to have a look at this!!:D
Ohh I didn't know you actually placed an order already. Yes, you can assume so. And I expect pics of you assembling :naughty::LOL:

Australia is also missing out. As usual though. But at least we can still order it online!
It must be something to do with the Queen. :p

I'm yet to order from anywhere... I'm hoping for a price drop at some point.

Reactions: elle82
Just got my delivery notice.. and customs charge of £20 :greedy::arghh::LOL: will arrive this friday:cigar: from Amazon Canada