Die Hard (Blu-ray Nakatomi Plaza Edition) [Poland]

harvester84

Premium Supporter
Feb 20, 2013
Found this edition to be released 06.10.2015, but there is no spec for this

http://www.empik.com/nakatomi-plaza...nny-wiseman-len-moore-john,p1108298537,film-p

nakatomi-plaza.jpg

According to this months Empire it's available on Rakuten, but
either I've missed it or it's not on there yet dos the site is coming up with nowt !

Last edited:
Yikes that's a big customs fee.
Lol yep I thought so.. for anyone in the uk buying from amazon Canada, the whole thing cost £74.71, the plaza, customs and delivery(I used one of the faster delivery options with amazon)

Reactions: elle82
Lol yep I thought so.. for anyone in the uk buying from amazon Canada, the whole thing cost £74.71, the plaza, customs and delivery(I used one of the faster delivery options with amazon)
Geez that hurts. :( Im from Australia and have never had any customs fees buying anything from any amazon. Its pretty unfair on you hey. (n)The set costs enough with add throwing on added fees!

Reactions: chunk
Geez that hurts. :( Im from Australia and have never had any customs fees buying anything from any amazon. Its pretty unfair on you hey. (n)The set costs enough with add throwing on added fees!
This is only the second time I've been hit with customs after buying from the usa and Canada but that's only cos I usually stick to low cost blu rays, I still think the charge was high on this occasion, I bought a dvd boxset a few years back from America, the cost was £125.00 Inc delivery and the customs charge was £30 on top, but this plaza cost £54.71 Inc delivery, so £20 on top for customs..I think was too much.. got my bttf flux for £45 and incurred an £18 customs charge the same day.. so again, a bit much. I'll think long and hard about importing in the future. The funny thing is, I'm not sure what I think of the plaza itself.. one minute I like it, the next I'm not sure:confused::bag: I think I should move to Australia if I want to carry on collecting:cigar:

This is only the second time I've been hit with customs after buying from the usa and Canada but that's only cos I usually stick to low cost blu rays, I still think the charge was high on this occasion, I bought a dvd boxset a few years back from America, the cost was £125.00 Inc delivery and the customs charge was £30 on top, but this plaza cost £54.71 Inc delivery, so £20 on top for customs..I think was too much.. got my bttf flux for £45 and incurred an £18 customs charge the same day.. so again, a bit much. I'll think long and hard about importing in the future. The funny thing is, I'm not sure what I think of the plaza itself.. one minute I like it, the next I'm not sure:confused::bag: I think I should move to Australia if I want to carry on collecting:cigar:
Ive read on here a few people who have had big customs fees talked to amazon live help or emailed them and complained, some of them got a partial to full refund on those fees. You can only try!
I love the plaza set!!! I mostly buy from canada because the australian dollar is pretty much the same as canada, while the US dollar is terrible against ours.

• Helpful Post
Ive read on here a few people who have had big customs fees talked to amazon live help or emailed them and complained, some of them got a partial to full refund on those fees. You can only try!
I love the plaza set!!! I mostly buy from canada because the australian dollar is pretty much the same as canada, while the US dollar is terrible against ours.
I've not had much a chance to look at it as I'm away from home till Saturday. . I'll see what I think when i'm home again
.. glad you're pleased with it:joy::thumbs:
Without the customs charges for the 2 items it would have been 2 bargains.
I might see what amazon say about the customs charges, thanks for the advice:thumbs:

I've not had much a chance to look at it as I'm away from home till Saturday. . I'll see what I think when i'm home again
.. glad you're pleased with it:joy::thumbs:
Without the customs charges for the 2 items it would have been 2 bargains.
I might see what amazon say about the customs charges, thanks for the advice:thumbs:
You'll like it. If not im sure it will grow on u after a while :LOL: Youre welcome I hope they give you at least some money back I think the fees are ridiculous :mad:

You'll like it. If not im sure it will grow on u after a while :LOL: Youre welcome I hope they give you at least some money back I think the fees are ridiculous :mad:
Hi @elle82
Just wanted to say a big thanks for your advice about trying to get some of the fee's back. I got a couple of emails this morning from amazon Canada saying that they are giving me a 'goodwill refund' for the fee's I got from both the plaza and the flux capacitor :joy: I'm getting a full refund of £38.00, which means I no longer paid £75 for my plaza but the original price and shipping of £55.. I wasn't sure I liked the plaza at 75 quid but for £55, I'm really happy with that:cigar:

Thank you so much:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::thumbs: i'd have never thought of contacting Amazon. :thumbs:

2015-10-21 15.39.23.jpg

It just needed the little extras:rofl:

Reactions: oselallo and elle82
Hi @elle82
Just wanted to say a big thanks for your advice about trying to get some of the fee's back. I got a couple of emails this morning from amazon Canada saying that they are giving me a 'goodwill refund' for the fee's I got from both the plaza and the flux capacitor :joy: I'm getting a full refund of £38.00, which means I no longer paid £75 for my plaza but the original price and shipping of £55.. I wasn't sure I liked the plaza at 75 quid but for £55, I'm really happy with that:cigar:

Thank you so much:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::thumbs: i'd have never thought of contacting Amazon. :thumbs:

View attachment 197697
It just needed the little extras:rofl:
Awesome news im glad I helped! And I love the extras u added!!!!!

Well, I'm never ordering from Poland again.
Came with a standard 6 disc amaray case. No slip. No book. No cards.
And there are not six sliding drawers. Just one plastic door that flips open. And the model is NOTHING close to being like the pre order model.
I just paid a lot of money for a rather bad hunk of plastic. I could have actually bought a real movie collectible from Sideshow for the money I wasted on this... What a piece of crap.
Ripoff of the year.:mad::angry:
image.jpg

Last edited:
And there are not six sliding drawers. Just one plastic door that flips open. And the model is NOTHING close to being like the pre order model.
I just paid a lot of money for a rather bad hunk of plastic. I could have actually bought a real movie collectible from Sideshow for the money I wasted on this... What a piece of crap.
View attachment 199244
Damn thats a shame if I was you I would send a complaint to the place you purchased it telling them the image was quite different from the item received and you're a very disappointed customer. Also the fact the image shows a book and cards which weren't includrd is extremely bad. I don't know whether or not they will reply but at least they will know.

Reactions: C.C. 95
Damn thats a shame if I was you I would send a complaint to the place you purchased it telling them the image was quite different from the item received and you're a very disappointed customer. Also the fact the image shows a book and cards which weren't includrd is extremely bad. I don't know whether or not they will reply but at least they will know.
Thanks @elle82. That is really all I can do. I assumed these would all be the same across the board (for all countries), otherwise I wouod have just cancelled and bought it here. (Stupidly I thought something might be unique about it coming from Poland). Live and learn I guess. Appreciate the condolences!:rolleyes:

Thanks @elle82. That is really all I can do. I assumed these would all be the same across the board (for all countries), otherwise I wouod have just cancelled and bought it here. (Stupidly I thought something might be unique about it coming from Poland). Live and learn I guess. Appreciate the condolences!:rolleyes:
I would be furious if I had bought something at that price and it wasnt what was shown in the image. That's false advertising. They should offer u at least a partial refund. Its not right sending a product which is missing half of what was shown. You should definitely email them and let em have it. Lol

I would be furious if I had bought something at that price and it wasnt what was shown in the image. That's false advertising. They should offer u at least a partial refund. Its not right sending a product which is missing half of what was shown. You should definitely email them and let em have it. Lol
With Google Translating English to Polish I'll probably end up sounding like an angry jibbering Babboon!!:rofl:
tumblr_n96ka9FpMo1taibz9o1_500.gif

View attachment 199244
Damn that sucks :LOL::rofl::rofl::rofl: