Doctor Strange - In theaters November 4, 2016

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Doctor Strange (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Scott Derrickson[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Benedict Cumberbatch[/ACTOR], Rachel McAdams, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Mads Mikkelsen, Tilda Swinton and more...

Plot: After his career is destroyed, a brilliant but arrogant surgeon gets a new lease on life when a sorcerer takes him under his wing and trains him to defend the world against evil.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
image-jpeg.233235
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB:
doctor-strange-logo-jpeg.111088

Last edited:
doesn't work. maybe take a printscreen or something. save and post.

:thumbs:
They removed the tweet, but it was basically showing a number of similar looking posters starring Cumberbatch (Star Trek and Imitation Game were the only ones I can remember) with his back to the camera.

Reactions: Flloydo and nefilim
The visuals remind me of Inception.
I wasn't expecting 'batch to do an American accent for some reason... Almost doesn't sound like him!

Oh wow that actually looks quite interesting and trippy

Cool poster

The visuals remind me of Inception.
I wasn't expecting 'batch to do an American accent for some reason... Almost doesn't sound like him!

You know what, it looks like Nolan could of made this.
It reminds me of batman begins and inception

The visuals and certain settings are like inception and him, other settings, roughed up and beard in a foreign prison or place, learning his skills/ powers from a master like batman begins

Liking the look of it

Last edited:
Reactions: harry and kaw
Wow, this trailer got me excited! :D
Can't jump off the Civil War hype-train just yet, but will jump on the DS one right after for sure :LOL:

I think i'll leave it to this trailer, since they didn't show just too much that i didn't know already..

Reactions: Flloydo
Not the biggest fan of Cumberbore, and that American accent made me cringe. Effects look cool, but that was about it... trailer didn't really do anything for me unfortunately.

• Informative
Reactions: Flloydo and harry
I read my first Doctor Strange comic in 1975. Stayed up until 05:00 here to see the trailer as soon as it debuted. Allowing for the core reworking they've done, this could actually do it justice. The "Teach me!" moment, and to see him walking up the stairs of the Sanctum Sanctorum at the end - both gave me chills.

Not the biggest fan of Cumberbore, and that American accent made me cringe. Effects look cool, but that was about it... trailer didn't really do anything for me unfortunately.

Lol Cumberbore, i like that

He is a bit of a bore. Quite like the look of him in this and the film too

Reactions: Noodles

come on Noodles, you sound like me commenting movies :rofl:

I liked the trailer. looking foward for this more than civil war.