Doctor Strange - In theaters November 4, 2016

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Doctor Strange (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Scott Derrickson[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Benedict Cumberbatch[/ACTOR], Rachel McAdams, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Mads Mikkelsen, Tilda Swinton and more...

Plot: After his career is destroyed, a brilliant but arrogant surgeon gets a new lease on life when a sorcerer takes him under his wing and trains him to defend the world against evil.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
image-jpeg.233235
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB:
doctor-strange-logo-jpeg.111088

Last edited:
come on Noodles, you sound like me commenting movies :rofl:

I liked the trailer. looking foward for this more than civil war.
Haha just giving my honest opinion dude. Although, it was just a teaser trailer to be fair... hopefully the full trailer will excite me more. :D

Michael Giacchino to Score Marvel’s Doctor Strange
Source: ComingSoon.net
Composer Michael Giacchino has taken to Twitter to announce that he will be providing the score for Marvel’s upcoming Doctor Strange movie! This marks his first superhero film in quite some time, though he previously composed the music for The Incredibles and Sky High. Giacchino won the Academy Award for Best Original Score with 2009’s Up, and was nominated for 2007’s Ratatouille. His other works include Star Trek (2009), Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, Jurassic World, Inside Out, and almost every episode of Lost.

popcorn2.gif

Reactions: x3ntaur and Flloydo