Doctor Strange (Lenticular) (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 16, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (pre-order 6PM BST Sunday 24th)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Embossing/debossing on front and back

11557668-1904518004558221.jpg

11557668-1614518004778355.jpg
11557668-1954518005076666.jpg

Last edited:
As everyone should know there are plenty of non-premium full gloss embossed steelbooks around . . . and not just the Disneys (UK)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Both lentis lining up well . . . with possible issues on both within the lower quarter:-
DLYNKvlXkAErUOK.jpg:large

Despite the possible minor lenticular alignment issues these two steelbooks - with framed embossing - seem like tremendous value for money considering I've paid the same amount for steelbooks without either.

. . . and both together complete:-
upload_2017-10-12_16-33-27.png
upload_2017-10-12_16-34-27.png

Last edited:
As everyone should know there are plenty of non-premium full gloss embossed steelbooks around . . . and not just the Disneys (UK)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Both lentis lining up well . . . with possible issues on both within the lower quarter:-
DLYNKvlXkAErUOK.jpg:large

Despite the possible minor lenticular alignment issues these two steelbooks - with framed embossing - seem like tremendous value for money considering I've paid the same amount for steelbooks without either.

I was going to skip Doctor Strange but it actually looks ok, might put an order in :thumbs:

I actually cancelled this in the end... i like the art but im waiting for in hand pictures and a price drops as i already have the original zavvi release with a spine title.

Well I'm surprised that no one has this today, steelbook delivery seems to be on the slow side these days.
I have to agree with that statement. This with captain america and fast 8 was shipped early in the week.