Release date: 22nd December 2014
Purchase link: Drag Me To Hell
Price: £14.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies

10945418-1413201476-495581.jpg

10945418-1413201476-495736.jpg

Last edited:
just picked this up in the sale.
I don't keep any pre-orders now unless its either one I really really want, or has sold out fast.
I have saved well over £200 by waiting for price drops and buying steels at reduced prices - since November.
just saved £25 on the 4 I bought tonight (tarzan, sleeping beauty, buried and this) and saved god knows how much just before xmas.

@Mark steels nice buddy , shame I payed abit more for it tho

@Cobster - yeah I feel your pain this happened to me when I ordered Apocolypto steelbook for £15 then it dropped to £9.99.. I had noticed Drag Me To Hell quite alot when looking through the available steelbooks, it just stood out for some reason.. when I saw the price drop I just went for it.. watched the trailer.. looks interesting :)

Reactions: Cobster
Top film, watched this in the cinemas. The ending ruins it as it becomes funny rather than scary, otherwise it's a good creepy film with plenty of jump scares.

I own this on amaray, at £7.99 I might upgrade. Spent £400 in the last 3 weeks mass buying so many diff titles.

I'd say the whole movie was a mix of funny and scary (by scary I mean some jumps, some gore/gross moments etc.) The ending was perfect. That movie has Sam Rammi's name all over it though, a lot of slapstick.

Reactions: lolwut
Sucks that I paid a lot more for this because I thought it would sell out. I'm no longer buying a Zavvi steel until it's on sale, because you can pretty much guarantee that they will come back in stock at a much lower price.

Top film, watched this in the cinemas. The ending ruins it as it becomes funny rather than scary, otherwise it's a good creepy film with plenty of jump scares.

I own this on amaray, at £7.99 I might upgrade. Spent £400 in the last 3 weeks mass buying so many diff titles.

The whole movie is funny. The ending is one of the more disturbing scenes.

Reactions: Cobster
I must be the only person on here who thought this film was pants! I love Sam Raimi and his live action cartoons but there was no OTT gore, which I'd grown accustomed to with his other films.

Reactions: Kashby