UK
Release date: 22nd December 2014
Purchase link: Drag Me To Hell
Price: £14.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies

10945418-1413201476-495581.jpg

10945418-1413201476-495736.jpg

Last edited:
Definitely will double dip on this (the slip cover is pretty cool). Hopefully the steel can match or surpass the coolness of the slip cover. This is a great movie, if you like Sam Raimi's style of directing, which I do.

This is a must have! Criminally misunderstood by audiences that were expecting a full-on horror film (poor marketing perhaps). I read so many reviews from people that said, "I wasn't scared, I was laughing AT it! What a dumb movie!" And a number of people I spoke to didn't even think horror comedies were a real thing.

I'm glad the critics got it though - 83/100 on metacritic and 92% on rotten tomatoes.

This is a must have! Criminally misunderstood by audiences that were expecting a full-on horror film (poor marketing perhaps). I read so many reviews from people that said, "I wasn't scared, I was laughing AT it! What a dumb movie!" And a number of people I spoke to didn't even think horror comedies were a real thing.

I'm glad the critics got it though - 83/100 on metacritic and 92% on rotten tomatoes.

Couldn't have said it better myself :D

yeah I remember seeing a clip of this in the cinema and thought it looked really scary, IMO that was wrong though as its a horror comedy and they just happened to leave out the comedy , because to be fair I don't think a whole lot of ppl r into comedy horror, I like some like Zombieland which balances both out well and there's some others too but, from what I can remember in the clips I saw there was no comedy in them, quite misleading

I've only seen the standard amaray art for this film, so not sure what other selections could be used for the cover of this steel.
There's tons of ace gross out moments that could be used for the inner art, though I suspect it will be black and white.

I've only seen the standard amaray art for this film, so not sure what other selections could be used for the cover of this steel.
There's tons of ace gross out moments that could be used for the inner art, though I suspect it will be black and white.

Hoping for something unique and different. The amaray artwork would make for a dull steel imo so I hope they give us something different. I was so bummed when I saw the artwork for Scream, so I'm crossing my fingers on this one.

Using some of the classic Raimi gross out moments from this film for the inside art would make the most sense, lets hope the studio sees it that way as well lol.