Jan 8, 2012
London UK
Release date : TBA
Purchase link : TBA
Price : TBA

tn_SDC10259.JPG

HDN exclusive pics below

Last edited:
What this is @Sigill is a studio being lazy(and cheap) in NL .... it shows they didnt want to try and wait to get Karl Urbans approval of new art. As you can see there is no pic of him so to avoid "likeness" issues they just used the dredd helmet in all spots. Pretty creative on the studios part, but if they are gonna pull that move might as well just make the back like the dredd badge or something.
Hey @Wreck, I never thought about that. I guess it makes things a lot easier if they don't have the likeness of the actor.:thumbs:

@Ruben.

It looks like the other FuturePak's in this range are still TBA, so I assume it's still on its way.
Maybe they're waiting to see how well the DVD version sells, which seems to have sold out on sites I've looked on, which bodes well for the Blu-ray release.

My DVD was dispatched a few days ago, so looking forward to checking it out.

Yeah @C.C. 95 it would be great if someone used Jock's Mondo poster art or even commisioned something new!

With Two other EIV titles being released by Zavvi (The Crow, American Psycho) hopefully they've got a Dredd release lined up soon and hopefully something special! :)

Reactions: C.C. 95
Yeah @C.C. 95 it would be great if someone used Jock's Mondo poster art or even commisioned something new!

With Two other EIV titles being released by Zavvi (The Crow, American Psycho) hopefully they've got a Dredd release lined up soon and hopefully something special! :)
@Ashisarobot ,
I hope so! I want DREDD stuff out there, so that-no matter how long it takes-the higher ups will realize that there truly is an audience waiting for a DREDD sequel! It's really NOT that hard hard to see how(in an unfortunate series of bad luck) the film missed its audience because of bad marketing and timing. Said audience eventually found it and loved it! I can count myself in that group, because I wasn't really paying attention... and when I saw the '3D' attached to the title, I thought 'cash grab'. Well, eventually I found out it was Alex Garland and etc., etc.... I know the (unfounded) claims of it ripping off of The Raid (time-wise, that can't be true), but I find that it's like Die Hard on steroids!:punch:;) And after LOTR & TREK, Karl Urban is just killing it! I will gladly double dip some steel for DREDD! I even made a custom amray from art that was (I think) only available on an Australian radio station giveaway!!
image.jpg
DREDD IS THE BOMB!!!image.jpg

That`s a really cool custom amaray @C.C. 95!

I totally agree that Karl Urban completely nailed the character of Dredd (as did Olivia Thirlby with Anderson) and like you, as awareness of how great the movie is grows, I hope for an eventual sequel-especially considering how many bad films seem to be getting sequels these days! :angry:

Keep spreading the Dredd love dude! ;)

Reactions: C.C. 95