snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: June 1st, 2015
Purchase link: Ex_Machina
Price: £21.99
Notes: Embossed Front with Gloss Varnish Finish and Debossed Reverse. Limited to 2,000 copies.
Steelbook is not silver

11072619-1424269404-678753.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678814.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678707.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678702.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678758.jpg

In hand hidefninja.com exclusive pics:
Posted here 12:09pm EST, May 7 as received from Zavvi

cjgidi1431014896-jpg.158575

be2uwy1431014853-jpg.158576

fl3rah1431014804-jpg.158577

Last edited by a moderator:
just watched this was a little disappointed
the funny thing is zavvi wont let me cancel
even though its just processing like any other order,

I read somemwhere in the Cancel Policy that cancellation must be done before they have it in stock, as in Awaiting Stock Pile, but since they started billing and shipping for this movie I would assume it is the reason why... I am no expert but I think this is it, they may have taken the pmt already ?

Cause it could be
''Processing'' and Awaiting Stock Pile
''Processing'' and Awaiting Despatch (Pmt already deducted)

Reactions: yardman
I read somemwhere in the Cancel Policy that cancellation must be done before they have it in stock, as in Awaiting Stock Pile, but since they started billing and shipping for this movie I would assume it is the reason why... I am no expert but I think this is it, they may have taken the pmt already ?
oh i see buddy i didnt realize people were being charged yet as i thought it got delayed,
oh well ebay here we come,

I know so little intricate situations...

But why not Keep it just to know, this is gonna be part of the steelbook of the year...
well when you put it like that buddy maybe i might just keep it then,
first time i tried cancelling it it came back with we cannot cancel this time its been trying to cancel for several hrs
but hasnt cancelled but havent got a email what so ever, so not shore now lol,
oh well we shall see what the new dawn of tomorrow brings,

well when you put it like that buddy maybe i might just keep it then,
first time i tried cancelling it it came back with we cannot cancel this time its been trying to cancel for several hrs
but hasnt cancelled but havent got a email what so ever, so not shore now lol,
oh well we shall see what the new dawn of tomorrow brings,

well if cancellation actually goes through, just check in case still in stock, or keep it cancelled if it is still your wish
if they can't cancel it, this might be a reason for it, for you to keep it :p

well if cancellation actually goes through, just check in case still in stock, or keep it cancelled if it is still your wish
if they can't cancel it, this might be a reason for it, for you to keep it :p
just re-logged in buddy and the order as got back to normal
after everything you have said im quite releaved now lol,
steelbook of the year sounds good,
nice one my friend thankyou,:thumbs:

just re-logged in buddy and the order as got back to normal
after everything you have said im quite releaved now lol,
steelbook of the year sounds good,
nice one my friend thankyou,:thumbs:

so it did not cancel after all ??? (well still in stock so you could have reordered right away and save it :)
But Happy I could help !!!
Me too, I did enjoy the movie, but it was a one time watch for me...
since there's not much of a deep story line once you know the punchline it would be difficult to rewatch I assume
I am just getting the steel as this will be one of the best this year(that is the buzz going around)
so happy I was able to nudge you in the right direction :thumbs:

Reactions: yardman
SOLD OUT!!!

Aww but some people are waiting on a price drop LOL! :naughty: Can't see this coming back now the cancellations have all been snapped up!:rofl:

A 5 star critically acclaimed film, and small "ish" print run, this was always going to sell out and never see a price drop. You only have to look on fleecebay to see it already commanding more than what most Zavvi exclusives fetch these days, and none of that is taking account of the fact its likely to be gorgeous and in running for steel of the year lol. :cool:

Aww but some people are waiting on a price drop LOL! :naughty: Can't see this coming back now the cancellations have all been snapped up!:rofl:

A 5 star critically acclaimed film, and small "ish" print run, this was always going to sell out and never see a price drop. You only have to look on fleecebay to see it already commanding more than what most Zavvi exclusives fetch these days, and none of that is taking account of the fact its likely to be gorgeous and in running for steel of the year lol. :cool:

Yes it was funny when I read waiting for a Price Drop :hilarious: when I was waiting for the ''Pre-Order'' Button to reappear as per your advice from the Maleficent situation :whistle: lol got it when I saw the green button today I panicked lolll

...but I agree if this is as nice in hands as on the Mockup this will definitely be one of the best steel of the year...

German Version is Sold Out Also.

This sold out, German version sold out. It was so obvious this was going to be a huge demand title. Cant wait to see this beauty in hand. So sweet!!!