snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: June 1st, 2015
Purchase link: Ex_Machina
Price: £21.99
Notes: Embossed Front with Gloss Varnish Finish and Debossed Reverse. Limited to 2,000 copies.
Steelbook is not silver

11072619-1424269404-678753.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678814.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678707.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678702.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678758.jpg

In hand hidefninja.com exclusive pics:
Posted here 12:09pm EST, May 7 as received from Zavvi

cjgidi1431014896-jpg.158575

be2uwy1431014853-jpg.158576

fl3rah1431014804-jpg.158577

Last edited by a moderator:
I decided to bite and preordered it last night with a discount code. Well, it looks like a fake charging problem (card is full and operative) occured during the night, and i noticed it only now it's sold out...
Any chance it will be despatched or is it already lost?
Did you get the payment issue email? If so simply login to your account, there will be a button next to that order to update your payment details. So long as you do that ASAP today you're unlikely to loose your order.

I already updated payment details writing the old same ones... I wouldn't be particularly worried with any other seller, but this is zavvi, and i know well its glorious story of overselling and awaiting stock picks...

Mine was just dispatched too. Can't wait for this one. Hopefully get this by my birthday on Tuesday so I can watch it that day which is also my day off. Woop

Don't Scare me now :wow: This movie was excellent and the steel looks amazing from the Mockup (I know that doesn't mean much) but you are scaring me in saying this might turn out to be a f@cked Steelbook :ohno: ...you're so mean crushing my dreams :arghh:
That's not what I was saying, the opposite in fact. Because the movie and package are so good Zavvi are making us wait.

Anyone else on here been charged but not got the despatch email??
Bit miffed at this one considering the film is due to be released on Monday- Typically, a Monday release would warrant a Wednesday or Thursday despatch email, but still had nothing show up as of yet...

Anyone else on here been charged but not got the despatch email??
Bit miffed at this one considering the film is due to be released on Monday- Typically, a Monday release would warrant a Wednesday or Thursday despatch email, but still had nothing show up as of yet...
Yes, been charged, but no dispatch email yet

Ordered mine in January and still no dispatch e-mail, and some ninjas ordered yesterday and have had dispatch already, typical Zavvi.
I mentioned some time back that zavvi Cancelled my order without notice and I never received a cancellation notice (I only knew about it as some on another forum mentioned it happened to them, also as I paid via Paypal, I got the Paypal cancel email only, so I checked my account), so if you haven't had a despatch email, it may simply be because they are still working through the orders or something more untoward has happened.

Double check your order in your zavvi account to make sure it's still live...

Reactions: popeye
I mentioned some time back that zavvi Cancelled my order without notice and I never received a cancellation notice (I only knew about it as some on another forum mentioned it happened to them, also as I paid via Paypal, I got the Paypal cancel email only, so I checked my account), so if you haven't had a despatch email, it may simply be because they are still working through the orders or something more untoward has happened.

Double check your order in your zavvi account to make sure it's still live...

Yes it's still in the live orders, and i paid with cc never use paypal. Have sent an email, hoping they have just not got round to processing it yet.

Ordered mine in January and still no dispatch e-mail, and some ninjas ordered yesterday and have had dispatch already, typical Zavvi.
I ordered in march and mine was dispatched 5 mins ago - I'm sure it'll go out today (and that they won't reply to your email until tomorrow - their 'support' is extremely slow).