snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: June 1st, 2015
Purchase link: Ex_Machina
Price: £21.99
Notes: Embossed Front with Gloss Varnish Finish and Debossed Reverse. Limited to 2,000 copies.
Steelbook is not silver

11072619-1424269404-678753.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678814.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678707.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678702.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678758.jpg

In hand hidefninja.com exclusive pics:
Posted here 12:09pm EST, May 7 as received from Zavvi

cjgidi1431014896-jpg.158575

be2uwy1431014853-jpg.158576

fl3rah1431014804-jpg.158577

Last edited by a moderator:
confirmed.

zavvi sent me dvd version and it cost me 35 € !!! plus something when I return it ....

I will never again shop in that **** hole !

This film hit the theaters in the US a little over a month ago, so I held out on seeing it since I knew I would have this beauty in hand in June...

I simply cannot wait to see this.... and also cannot wait to marvel as how nice this glossy, embossed work of art is going to look up close.... I really hope this steelbook hits an express route all the way to Seattle.

Reactions: Actarus
Typical Zavvi. If it's a shite movie in a f@cked up Steelbook they are shipping it to you a fortnight before hand, but if it's a quality movie in a tip top Steelbook the f@ckers make you wait. Cockteasers.

Don't Scare me now :wow: This movie was excellent and the steel looks amazing from the Mockup (I know that doesn't mean much) but you are scaring me in saying this might turn out to be a f@cked Steelbook :ohno: ...you're so mean crushing my dreams :arghh:

confirmed.

zavvi sent me dvd version and it cost me 35 € !!! plus something when I return it ....

How can you be out of pocket when it was their mistake? Zavvi will cover the expense. Don't do anything with it until that's confirmed first.

confirmed.

Did you check your email receipt to make sure that you did order the correct thing?
Because if you did, and they sent you the wrong thing - you should be making sure they're refunding your return postage too if it was their mistake.

Did you check your email receipt to make sure that you did order the correct thing?
Because if you did, and they sent you the wrong thing - you should be making sure they're refunding your return postage too if it was their mistake.

yes. in my zavvi account it said : ex_machina DVD and on the extra line blu-ray steelbook. convintely that line is now gone. If there only were dvd I would have cancelled it. but because of that extra line I did not. and the price not of dvd.

sadly did not take screen shot.

sadly did not take screen shot.
Surely you got a "Thank you for your order" email from Zavvi showing what you originally ordered though? If they changed it on your account after you ordered for some reason, it would show what was originally ordered in that email. Or have you deleted it or something?

Surely you got a "Thank you for your order" email from Zavvi showing what you originally ordered though? If they changed it on your account after you ordered for some reason, it would show what was originally ordered in that email. Or have you deleted it or something?

email says : ex_machinaDVD
zavvi account says : ex_machina

I'm 100 % sure they have changed details on zavvi account !

I would not have ordered 35 € dvd !

Wow, sold out again !? And wtf selling in excess of £35 on ebay already. I think this one might be £40+ in a few months time once more people have seen the film.

I would not have ordered 35 € dvd !

Cheeky b*stards. How on earth can they charge you that for a DVD ? Lets say it's a glitch on their system. They should be reimbursing every penny and paying for postage etc and providing 20% of your next order bare minimum. They made you miss out on a exclusive that has practically doubled in the second hand market.

Reactions: nefilim
Hmm. Here's what my confirmation email shows:
Screen Shot 2015-05-29 at 10.24.40.png

The Steelbook was €31.45 + €9.99 P&P = €41.44 (having looked at the Zavvi.nl site), so if you got charged €35 inc. P&P, I don't think you can have ordered the Steelbook.
Also, Zavvi can't change what's shown on your order confirmation email because that's one of the few things their site does that's automated and is sent out straight away. So if it says DVD there too... I'm pretty sure that's what you accidentally ordered.

I decided to bite and preordered it last night with a discount code. Well, it looks like a fake charging problem (card is full and operative) occured during the night, and i noticed it only now it's sold out...
Any chance it will be despatched or is it already lost?