Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Fantastic Four

Tagline: Change is coming.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Josh Trank

Cast: Miles Teller, Kate Mara, Michael B. Jordan, Jamie Bell, Toby Kebbell, Reg E. Cathey, Tim Blake Nelson, Joshua Montes, Dan Castellaneta, Owen Judge, Kylen Davis, Evan Hannemann, Chet Hanks, Mary-Pat Green, Tim Heidecker, Mary Rachel Dudley, Wayne Pére, Rhonda Johnson Dents, Gretchen Koerner, Shauna Rappold, Adam Fristoe, Don Yesso, Jodi Lyn Brockton, Christopher Heskey, Jerrad Vunovich, Lance E. Nichols, Dina Morrone, Ravi Naidu

Release: 2015-08-05

Runtime: 100

Plot: Four young outsiders teleport to a dangerous universe, which alters their physical form in shocking ways. Their lives irrevocably upended, the team must learn to harness their daunting new abilities and work together to save Earth from a former friend turned enemy.

Attachments

• Fantastic_Four.jpg
    Fantastic_Four.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 421
Wow, I actually can't wait for this now. Imo that trailer was amazing.
We have had some good trailers recently

6WGwTqb.gif

Loving the trend of having all the female leads wear these cats suits.She has nothing on Alba, though

The benefits of a black Human Torch,lol.I hate they made him so angry in the trailers .

This could be the sleeper hit this summer - the latest trailer on Jimmy Kimmel sold me on seeing this on the big screen! The Thing is simply bad-ass!

Finally an F4 that's actually worth seeing. Granted the others had Jessica Alba and that was worth but the movies still sucked ass.

Also, I don't think Marvels allowed to release crappy movies anymore.

Saw the full trailer when I was in Ultron and I'm considering seeing it. Not sure yet...I like the alternate dimension idea, so at least the "kickoff" of the team is a bit better conceived over the first time that Fox tried this series...

Reactions: bloodsnake007
I was looking forward to this until I read the director went off the deep end during filming :( I loved chronicle and this was my most anticipated superhero movie of the year but now I'm a little nervous.