Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Fantastic Four

Tagline: Change is coming.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Josh Trank

Cast: Miles Teller, Kate Mara, Michael B. Jordan, Jamie Bell, Toby Kebbell, Reg E. Cathey, Tim Blake Nelson, Joshua Montes, Dan Castellaneta, Owen Judge, Kylen Davis, Evan Hannemann, Chet Hanks, Mary-Pat Green, Tim Heidecker, Mary Rachel Dudley, Wayne Pére, Rhonda Johnson Dents, Gretchen Koerner, Shauna Rappold, Adam Fristoe, Don Yesso, Jodi Lyn Brockton, Christopher Heskey, Jerrad Vunovich, Lance E. Nichols, Dina Morrone, Ravi Naidu

Release: 2015-08-05

Runtime: 100

Plot: Four young outsiders teleport to a dangerous universe, which alters their physical form in shocking ways. Their lives irrevocably upended, the team must learn to harness their daunting new abilities and work together to save Earth from a former friend turned enemy.

Attachments

• Fantastic_Four.jpg
    Fantastic_Four.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 421
Most of the world have been sh!tting on this movie from the begnning.

People WANT it to fail, I've read so many times that these people would never give it a chance just because they want it to fail, how stupid is that?!

I saw the movie yesterday in France. It's an awesome movie that takes its time to install everything! Which is perfect for an origin story!

Once Doom is unleashed he actually is badass, some heads will definitely pop thanks to him. He's quite a violent villain!!

The fantastic four are all powerful and the CGI is awesome!

It made me want to see a sequel so much!

This is a great great first movie that will suffer from people believing it's trendy to hate it

• Informative
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: dboy99 and Drum18