Fifty Shades of Grey (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Thinking of joining the GB? (HMV need an estimate)

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing this film and steelbook would be good for is the firing squad!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430697292.592701.jpg

HMV have every right to be worried about it's viability for a production run . Though the poll indicates indicates there are more women on the forum than I thought so that's good to see .

Kubrick would be spinning in his grave if he knew you were comparing one of his films to Fifty Shades of Grey
I wasn't comparing the 2 films as such, I was simply saying that, I don't understand the hype and publicity it has generated, as there are far superior films in the genre which are more deserving of a nice release. ..

My wife read the books ,I was inquisitive enough to read a few pages ,took me back to my youth when I used to ferret away my dad's penthouse magazines.I mentioned this to her and she said it reminded her of the same.............. Let's just say the evening became a bit more interesting

My wife read the books ,I was inquisitive enough to read a few pages ,took me back to my youth when I used to ferret away my dad's penthouse magazines.I mentioned this to her and she said it reminded her of the same.............. Let's just say the evening became a bit more interesting

AHH being a teenager, when Action Man STOPPED being your favourite toy and your one true love had staples in her stomach.

american-pie-i-believe-shaved-is-the-expression_zpsjrigf9tw.png

m2mzHtf_zpswei9kafv.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.