Fight Club (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 6) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: March 30, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - One Click (Pre-order February 16 at 8 PM HKT, UTC+8) - Check your local timing HERE
Prices: $38.99 (Full slip - Single Lenti) - $39.99 (Double Lenti) - $132.97 (One Click)
Group buys: hosted by Aniv - One Click - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Single Lenti

FS_packshot.jpgLS_packshot.jpgDLS_packshot.jpgone_click_packshot.jpg
Fight Club.jpg

[ME#6] Fight Club Steelbook reveal.
Took long time and some difficulties but we are super happy to reveal this artwork. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can wait for updates and they can take their time (4 exclusives in one year is good enough for me with the amount of premium retailers nowadays) but as long as that steel art does not change or if it does it has to be miles better

• Thanks
Reactions: milky and cooey
Hello everyone. Again, it's John here. It's been a while since I've made a post regards to our releases. Today, I would like to share some release news with our fans. Please look below for more details.

3. [ME#6] Fight Club
- Fight Club's approval is taking a bit longer than what we've expected but we expect the pre-order to be around late June for this. All designs are prepared and we hope to show awesome packages to our customers soon.

Thank you very much for the continuous support for our products and I hope to update more information and pictures for our products soon!

Best regards,
John

Hello everyone. Again, it's John here. It's been a while since I've made a post regards to our releases. Today, I would like to share some release news with our fans. Please look below for more details.

3. [ME#6] Fight Club
- Fight Club's approval is taking a bit longer than what we've expected but we expect the pre-order to be around late June for this. All designs are prepared and we hope to show awesome packages to our customers soon.

Thank you very much for the continuous support for our products and I hope to update more information and pictures for our products soon!

Best regards,
John
This is currently at the top of my most wanted list... really excited to see more!

One of my favourite films of all time. I will definitely be in for this. It will also be my first manta lab purchase. It's fair to say I am looking forward to this