GB qty and prices:
1 click $168 x 40
Double lenti $63 x 48
Single lenti $60 x 48
Full Slip $58 x 48

IMG_0868.JPG IMG_0869.JPG IMG_0870.JPG IMG_0871.JPG
Screen Shot 2016-11-09 at 10.03.22 PM.png

Last edited:
@Flloydo mine arrived today too, the title is exactly like what you described. Maybe they are really all like that.
What bothers me more, is that you can't actually get a good angle to see the second transition of the lenti clearly (blue Hank and Dory with closed mouth).

Still, this is another stunning Blufans release.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
@Flloydo mine arrived today too, the title is exactly like what you described. Maybe they are really all like that.
What bothers me more, is that you can't actually get a good angle to see the second transition of the lenti clearly (blue Hank and Dory with closed mouth).

Still, this is another stunning Blufans release.

Cheers, good to know.

Yeah I noticed that when Hank goes blue he's not as clear as when he's orange/red. Didn't notice if dorys expression was hard to see but I'll check it out

it's still very nice though

so which release is the best guys?

I also participate in the question as to which version of the best and who?

Tough question.
The Blufans lenticular image is better, hands down. But the art on the backside is a joke, Kimchi of course is the clear winner here. In terms of goodies, they're tied I would say. Love those holo-effects on Kimchi's art cards, and I also love the collector's card and its holder in the Blufans edition. When it comes to the steelbook, though, there's only one valid answer: Blufans. Although I kinda like the WWA, too.
If I absolutely had to decide which one to keep, it would be the Blufans edition.

Reactions: davhyl
My copy's been on a hell of a journey but has finally made it to my small town as of yesterday and I should see it in my mailbox tomorrow! I've been waiting for this release basically since it was announced and it's so exciting that it's nearly here!

And that'll give me an excuse to watch the movie again. Which I absolutely adore. I think I've seen it almost 10 times since it was released to theatres last year.

• Thanks
Reactions: Chee_Kno
To b honest i prefer not to have debossing/embossing on the lentis.....it's distracting and there is not appreciation as a whole! Of course that's just me and my humble opinion! :)

• Thanks
Reactions: davhyl
Blufans does it again. Such a beautiful, complete package. Whether you've picked the full slip or the double lenti, you can't go wrong. And the embossed title on the double lenti is a really cool touch.

• Thanks
Reactions: number33 and harry
Blufans does it again. Such a beautiful, complete package. Whether you've picked the full slip or the double lenti, you can't go wrong. And the embossed title on the double lenti is a really cool touch.

Fully agree with this. This package is TOP game. The Hank Full Slip. The Double Lenti. So good. The single lenti is, to be Frank, (or Hank :LOL:, actually)... kinda pointless.

I do sincerely (like with all of my heart) wish ALL retailers would drop the 3rd edition of every release.

1 full slip and 1 lenti. We don't need anything more.

Anyway... absolutely stellar package. Supremely good steelbook. Great slips. Great extras.

Blufans rules. HDZeta is kickin ass and taking names too... but Blufans is in a groove and right at the top IMO.

:thumbs::thumbs: