GB qty and prices:
1 click $168 x 40
Double lenti $63 x 48
Single lenti $60 x 48
Full Slip $58 x 48

IMG_0868.JPG IMG_0869.JPG IMG_0870.JPG IMG_0871.JPG
Screen Shot 2016-11-09 at 10.03.22 PM.png

Last edited:
I am surprised you did not go for the Kimchi !!! Yes it's WWA but both Fullsip and Fullsip Lenti are both Incredible Fullslips !!! Plus the Bonus Item that Kimchi did is very fresh and new really awesome with what they did :drool::drool::drool:

Yeah their (kimchi) fullslip and lenti slip are really some of the best I've seen :drool:. But unfortunately I dislike the WWA so much that it doesn't justify the purchase at the end...
I only hope that the Blufans package won't disappoint...

• Thanks
Reactions: SlimJim24 and harry
i have a new excuse to double dip...lol my nephew...lol he is 7 and of course he loves Disney, i have the WWE which i like but i like this one too and i'll get it, and decide which one i keep.... and the other one goes to his collection! :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Gabrielyo
i have a new excuse to double dip...lol my nephew...lol he is 7 and of course he loves Disney, i have the WWE which i like but i like this one too and i'll get it, and decide which one i keep.... and the other one goes to his collection! :)

Yeah right :rofl:;):thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I had planned on getting One-Clicks going forward but with the Mega GB, the Canadian Mega GB, Star Wars TFA, Rogue One AND Doctor Strange GB's I won't be able to afford it!! Guess I'll just get all the Lenti Slips (Double and Single)!

Reactions: SlimJim24
Not sure I like any of the slips :( the steelbook looks great though,so I think I'll go with the fullslip version

Last edited:
Oh man I wish that full slip was a double lenti :(

I like the double lenti package too but the full slip looks the best. I'll only buy lentis though from blufans

• Thanks
Reactions: rj531 and chunk
Full slip looks like the winner of the three. I'm curious about the finish.

I'm a little disappointed to be honest but the Kimchi slips were a little plain too until you realized how amazing the finishes were. So maybe we'll be awed by these once live pics are up. Can't help but feel a bit of disappointment considering how long we've waited for this.

At least the steelbook is amazing. Of course. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
So glad I waited! Blufans is King as always!!!! I am normally a Lenti guy 100% but that full slip is so unique and amazing that I'm almost more excited about it!!!!

If we see shots of the full slip before the GB and it's a beauty with decent embossing and finish then I might have to jump on that instead. Just not been a fan of their past full slip finishes apart from age of ultron

The art is just too good on both sides

Half of the art cards with that editon are the same as the kimchi art cards though

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Oh man I wish that full slip was a double lenti :(

I like the double lenti package too but the full slip looks the best. I'll only buy lentis though from blufans

If we see shots of the full slip before the GB and it's a beauty with decent embossing and finish then I might have to jump on that instead. Just not been a fan of their past full slip finishes apart from age of ultron

The art is just too good on both sides

Half of the art cards with that editon are the same as the kimchi art cards though

I went through all the same thoughts as you:thumbs:

@harry @Actarus have you seen the bs's?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Actarus and harry