Purchase link: Frankenweenie
Price: £17.99
Notes: Limited to 3,000 copies.

11080371-1422879572-757636.jpg

11080371-1422879572-757629.jpg

11080371-1422879572-757594.jpg

11080371-1422879572-757616.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate to disappoint but their customer service is just as bad as usual. They refused to give me the £2 back & on another order they refunded instead of replaced, stating no more left and then putting more up for sale.

However, the steel is a beauty. I hope Disney keep this up as I can imagine how gorgeous John Carter is going to look if they give it this quality treatment
Have they given a reason for not honouring their pre-order price promise? I'm still awaiting a response from them on this point.

I also had a situation recently where they were going to refund rather than replace, but before I returned the damaged steel I noticed that they had put the title back up for sale on their website. So I amended the returns form to state I wanted a replacement instead seeing as they now had it back in stock. A replacement is now on its way...

You just have to keep persisting with this lot!!

Have they given a reason for not honouring their pre-order price promise? I'm still awaiting a response from them on this point.

I also had a situation recently where they were going to refund rather than replace, but before I returned the damaged steel I noticed that they had put the title back up for sale on their website. So I amended the returns form to state I wanted a replacement instead seeing as they now had it back in stock. A replacement is now on its way...

You just have to keep persisting with this lot!!

I have gone back to them, not ready to cave in just yet. Their first excuse us:
"Unfortunately, our prices are subject to change without warning and in which we do not have any control of."
LOL

I have gone back to them, not ready to cave in just yet. Their first excuse us:
"Unfortunately, our prices are subject to change without warning and in which we do not have any control of."
LOL
Interesting comment: "in which we do not have any control of.". So Zavvi don't set their own prices, then? Makes you wonder who's pulling the strings...

Still doesn't answer why they are not honouring their pre-order price promise, though. The price definitely decreased prior to the release date (which was stated as May 4th).

When Amazon has sent me something ahead of release date, but the price then goes down (even on release date itself), they have always automatically refunded me the difference (even for as little as 1p, I kid you not!).

Arrived yesterday, the green cover is much better in person than images...kinda like the beauty and the beast with the rich blue...it's just a nice rich green and works well with the film.