Purchase link: Frankenweenie
Price: £17.99
Notes: Limited to 3,000 copies.

11080371-1422879572-757636.jpg

11080371-1422879572-757629.jpg

11080371-1422879572-757594.jpg

11080371-1422879572-757616.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks @digitalbabe i successfully did that on a couple of steels already, but unfortunately it doesn't quite work the same when there's 2 discs (and a 2-disc holder) inside, as the steelbook can only be squeezed in the middle of the case... thanks anyway for the link, this was very useful in other cases to me before, and might help other ninjas with loose discs inside cases too. :)

Reactions: digitalbabe
I remembered earlier that I had a similar problem with a few other Disney titles in the past and was told to use this link, which worked and got me my missing points if I remember correctly. :)
I have received the following email from them:

Thank you for contacting Disney Movie Rewards.

We are sorry to inform you that this is not an eligible Disney Movie Rewards title.

For a list of participating titles, please visit our site at -http://www.disneymovierewards.co.uk/eligible-titles.

I can also confirm that the Steelbook versions are not actually eligible of any of the listed titles.

• Informative
Reactions: Noodles
I have received the following email from them:

Thank you for contacting Disney Movie Rewards.

We are sorry to inform you that this is not an eligible Disney Movie Rewards title.

For a list of participating titles, please visit our site at -http://www.disneymovierewards.co.uk/eligible-titles.

I can also confirm that the Steelbook versions are not actually eligible of any of the listed titles.
Well, that sucks!

My past four Disney steels didn't come with any DMR points... I hope that doesn't mean none of them will actually be eligible. I've had this problem before, but they all got accepted apart from one (Mary Poppins steelbook).

Thanks for the info anyway mate. :)

With Disney Rewards a lot of previous eligible Blu-ray titles are no longer listed as eligible on their website its mostly DVD titles now that remain as eligible and it also looks as if they are phasing out the eligible reward points as recent newer films are not listed

Also note if you have not used your reward points it would be a good idea to check your Disney Rewards Account
Your points will expire if they are not used by the expire date listed in your account

For example my points expire in Oct 2015

A lot of the Blu-ray titles though that were previously eligible for reward points but are no longer eligible are available to purchase using your reward points

• Informative
Reactions: Noodles
With Disney Rewards a lot of previous eligible Blu-ray titles are no longer listed as eligible on their website its mostly DVD titles now that remain as eligible and it also looks as if they are phasing out the eligible reward points as recent newer films are not listed

Also note if you have not used your reward points it would be a good idea to check your Disney Rewards Account
Your points will expire if they are not used by the expire date listed in your account

For example my points expire in Oct 2015

A lot of the Blu-ray titles though that were previously eligible for reward points but are no longer eligible are available to purchase using your reward points

Is that just for the UK program because I don't see any expiration dates in my US account.

Is that just for the UK program because I don't see any expiration dates in my US account.
I wouldn't know, just that all UK collectors received an email from them a couple of weeks ago that in future all reward points registered would be valid for 6 months from the date of entry on the website. For all points registered prior to this new condition were given a life of 6 months from May, so will expire at the end of October if not redeemed for any rewards.

I wouldn't know, just that all UK collectors received an email from them a couple of weeks ago that in future all reward points registered would be valid for 6 months from the date of entry on the website. For all points registered prior to this new condition were given a life of 6 months from May, so will expire at the end of October if not redeemed for any rewards.

How on earth could they possibly expect anyone to collect enough to actually redeem them for anything....oh...I see what they did there.

Reactions: steel888

I don't see an expiration on my USA points either, but looking in their FAQ:

Will my Points expire?
Your Points may expire if you have not had any Account activity for 210 consecutive days. Activity merely means signing into your Account at least once during this period.

• Informative
Reactions: Geek Tragedy