Price: £17.99
Notes: Limited to 3,000 copies.

11080371-1422879572-757636.jpg

11080371-1422879572-757629.jpg

11080371-1422879572-757594.jpg

11080371-1422879572-757616.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As anyone complaining here on the site.
The Zavvi simply failed to meet the deadline and nobody complained?
Or someone was warned of the delay?
We do not know what is happening.

So did this come out this week or not? My order is still pending, and release date has disappeared from Zavvi website. If you try complaining to Zavvi, you just receive the copy & paste BS about release dates changing all the time or being something to do with the supplier blah blah blah...

I'm getting fed-up of chasing my tail with Zavvi. At any given time I don't know what's coming out, or when I should expect to receive it. Zavvi's release dates can't be believed, and they rarely stick to them, and quite often I'm receiving early deliveries for the following week before I've even received half of the current week's deliveries! It's evident that Zavvi cannot deal with so many SteelBook releases in a single week, but right now it seems that they can't even deal with a few! I dread to think what will happen when May comes around!

Reactions: Ricker and DJ IXS
Zavvi are the most useless online retailer I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. All you get is cut and paste replies and advice - even if that advice is completely impossible or feasible for your situation (e.g: you preorder something a year in advance, it sells out. They cancel your order for no reason, then when you complain you get back a 'You can go onto out website and repurchase the item'.... when it's been out of stock for 11 months and completely sold out). Rude, arrogant and no customer care whatsoever.

Reactions: Flash
Honestly, all jokes aside, was someone FIRED in the steelbook department recently?!? Zavvi has never been THIS bad before! (Well at least not to me) We don't get emails regarding status updates anymore. Release dates are just a "general idea" date. And they even asked me to ship back my damaged items from the U.S.!! A lot of people here used to bash them before and I never really had anything bad to say, but I'm sorry as someone who has ordered 100's of steels from them. They are going to be losing ALOT of my business in the future!

I know this comment should be in the retail section but I just realized I had this item on pre-order and it was supposed to be released last week! Horrible!! I'm canceling my order along with a few others!

With all the Pirates and Avengers out of the way we may well see some movement on this soon.

There is still no change to the release date so I am hopeful that it will still be released now.

this release is taking more than any other i have had to ship, i thought the waiting for HORNS was bad but this one is getting ridiculous! good think i just have 2 other titles on pre order with zavvi.....

Agreed. It surely doesn't take much to update the website?

And - now here's a revolutionary idea, Zavvi - how about advising your loyal and paying customers and keeping them informed by sending an email to everyone who has this on pre-order? Or would that be just too much effort and far too customer service orientated??

Waiting for this, The Incredibles and Big Hero 6 to come back into stock to order them. I'm fast realising I should stick to the rule pre-order now, cancel later. Fingers crossed for getting in there second time around.

Reactions: Flash