Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Release date: 23rd Feb 2015
Price: £14.99 (in store only)
Notes:

1.jpg

fury.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad there is still some left out there for others that want this, it's also nice to see Ninja's offering there assistance for those who cannot get to an HMV or sold out in their local.

Reactions: blu78
Just been in after work and yes that's right 7 left in stock 5 was still in shrink wrap the other 2 for some reason was out of shrink and in some sort of steelbook bag.
LOL, I told you they had 7 left my telepathic senses were tingling!

even though i appeciate people saying they have so many left or sold out could please please just mention teh sores it woud help alot .... stoke has at least 10 left

My sister picked up one of these from the Croydon store. She asked the guy about them because they weren't on display. Turns only got 3 in which were delivered today and one got a massive slash when they opened the box. He also said steels in this branch are always held behind the till as they tend to 'go missing'.

I love the debossing on this one but it does make the front feel thin and gives it a bit of popping sound. Still a good steelbook though.

Metro Centre had a total of 5, 4 at the rear of the store and 1 at the latest releases.

But what I found strange was they ALL had a "This box is empty" sticker on the front of each one when clearly they weren't.
(I could hear the disk inside when I rattled them haha)

Metro Centre had a total of 5, 4 at the rear of the store and 1 at the latest releases.

But what I found strange was they ALL had a "This box is empty" sticker on the front of each one when clearly they weren't.
(I could hear the disk inside when I rattled them haha)
I suppose it to try and deter thiefs, I suppose not everyone's in the know like a lot of people here so a thief would probably leave it if he/her saw that sticker.

Have one incoming thanks to a UK ninja. Interesting to see how rare this will be! :)
Unknown at this point as we are getting differing reports some are saying ''sold out'' others ''plenty in my local'' my local was sold out on Wednesday so time will tell.
Glad you got one though @Hooch

Reactions: Hooch
I suppose it to try and deter thiefs, I suppose not everyone's in the know like a lot of people here so a thief would probably leave it if he/her saw that sticker.

ebay is always littered with empty steelbooks where do you think a percentage of those come from, theives will knick anything. not that i'm saying all listings are like that.

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: augustus
After being told there was none left in HMV Leicester I managed to find one amongst the normal Amaray versions. Needless to say I picked it up then scoured the whole store to see if I could find any more but no luck.