Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Release date: 23rd Feb 2015
Price: £14.99 (in store only)
Notes:

1.jpg

fury.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This surely must be a lower print run than we are used to from HMV, the last time an HMV exclusive sold out so quickly I think it was Riddick.

Wow another store with zero stock I know it's a bloody good film but didn't seeing it being a sell out.

I called into the Portsmouth (Gunwharf) store at 11 am on Tuesday, a mere 24 hrs after release, only to find that there were none available.

I get the impression that the scalpers have jumped on this one as a good investment, given its unique world exclusive artwork.

eBay has had loads listed all week with many sellers having multiple copies for sale. One seller even had 40 available! The going rate for 'buy it now' is £25 - £30. Some of those sellers are members of this site. Those put up for auction have tended to go for an average of £23 - £24 (once UK postage costs are factored in).

I already have the French Steelbook, which I got from amazon.fr when it was on special offer for EUR 14.99, so I'm not unduly bothered at missing out on the UK one. That said, I was intending to double dip, given its inexpensive price at HMV, but there's no way I'm going to pay the £10 - £15 mark up on eBay. Hopefully, the price will stabilize at a lower threshold in the near future.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: tokaman
Finally had a quick test and wow th e PQ and AQ are amazing, I'm very pleased with that plus the matte finish is now growing on me.
That's good I'm happy the quality is up to a high standard, just need time to watch it myself. Maybe after Ninja week lol.

That's good I'm happy the quality is up to a high standard, just need time to watch it myself. Maybe after Ninja week lol.

Yeah same here, not had time to watch any films this week, even now I'm out drinking with mates yet I'm killing me battery checking the ninja week thread. But before I can watch this I've got a few other films I have to watch first:

Zero Dark Thirty, Hurt Locker, Lone Survivor, Black Hawk Down and Saving Private Ryan then Fury. Could be a busy week next week.

Reactions: harry
If any UK Ninjas have an extra sealed copy, I would pay for cost plus shipping and return the favor on a future USA release!

Wasn't going to pick this one up having purchased the FNAC collectors' set but caved and bought both. Great steelbook for £15.00!!
The FNAC set is the dog's bo####ks, by the way....
I wouldn't mind that set myself, I'm more than happy with the HMV steel possibly my favourite of the year so far.

Picked it up Thursday and watched it last night, blind buy, and I thought it was OK and cheaper than watching it a the movies but not a film I see any repeat viewing value