Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Release date: 23rd Feb 2015
Price: £14.99 (in store only)
Notes:

1.jpg

fury.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoping to catch this one in the cinema, however I already know it'll be an instant BD purchase so I'll be keeping my eye on this

Eeerrr NOT DETRACTING AT ALL from the job selfless the armed forces do :notworthy: .

IF this is the real artwork it is more likely to appile to Tank buffs than Movie buffs :confused: . No I dont expect Prad Pitts fizzog (face) plasterd all over it :sorry: . How about the WHOLE tank ? not just the caterpillar track on one side :banghead:.

Surly it whould work better wit two letters eather side of the vertical line :wow: .

Reactions: Marina Blue
I'm not totally impressed by that artwork, but I'm not totally disappointed either... I'm 50/50 basically. Will pick it up anyway.

Artwork looks crap, hopefully it's changed. I actually like the ones with brad Pitt on like the one I posted on the first page. Not a bad price tho

Reactions: vurt
Artwork looks crap, hopefully it's changed. I actually like the ones with brad Pitt on like the one I posted on the first page. Not a bad price tho

I agree, that image you posted fits the film perfectly and would be my choice of artwork as well. For the back I would like to see a pic of the whole crew sitting on the tank, I think that would look pretty cool!

Reactions: Flloydo