Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Release date: 23rd Feb 2015
Price: £14.99 (in store only)
Notes:

1.jpg

fury.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my order in today...despite the poster advertisement being on the wall behind the counter, it took an age for them to find this on the system!

Pre-ordered this today when I picked up my copy of Godzilla.

I'm still not sure what their pre-order policy is, as they always ask me what I would like to pay :)

Still not pre ordered my copy, think I might wait until I pick my copy of Days of Future Past before getting this ordered.
Anyway- Terrific film for those who haven't seen it; Was a LOT more impressed than I thought I would be after seeing it, don't think I had too much of an opinion prior to catching it at the cinema so that might of played a part in it..

Pre-ordered this today when I picked up my copy of Godzilla.

I'm still not sure what their pre-order policy is, as they always ask me what I would like to pay :)

They do that at the Bradford one I go to after work... And I did exactly the same as you whilst getting Godzilla

Also saw this on release day and I have to say it was a good film not quite Saving Private Ryan though

If HMV want to get back in the Steelbook business then great...but at least get an online shop sorted.

was told they don't want online business purpose is they want you to physically go in a store to buy stuff the idea being when you go into get something you e.g. this , then whilst there you will buy other stuff and this has come down from head office and is the way they want the business to go forward from now on i was told by staff.

basil :thumbs:

was told they don't want online business purpose is they want you to physically go in a store to buy stuff the idea being when you go into get something you e.g. this , then whilst there you will buy other stuff and this has come down from head office and is the way they want the business to go forward from now on i was told by staff.

basil :thumbs:
I don't support that. Removing the online store, forgive me, is going backwards in this age in my humble opinion.

I don't support that. Removing the online store, forgive me, is going backwards in this age in my humble opinion.

basically they can't compete with online is what there new business model is saying so there going back to what they know. with odd exclusive to drag people in. anyway back to the steel.

Also- I've just noticed the fact that 'hidefnin0a' is in the product link on the French Amazon (see above)
What's that about??!
This is to support HDN.
By clicking Amazon links thru HDN (not typing a-m-a-z-o-n in your web browser), you support the site since we receive a compensation from this partnership. This compensation helps to maintain this site (server, traffic, etc.)