Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom

Release date:
August 7, 2017
Purchase links: 3D Version - 4K Version
Price: £24.99 (3D) - £32.99 (4K)
Notes: Available in two options - 3D 1080p & 4K Ultra HD (both include 2D)

Part of Zavvi's Anime day, see more info here

11434745-1104474212604983.jpg

C8MClQQXQAQ6Tsv.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That guy has multiple listings ranging from 1 copy to 2-3x copies. He's also trying to sell in bulk for the whole 15 but also has a listing for 25x for £1,299.99 + £5 shipping :wacky::hilarious: What the actual fu..... :wtf::wtf:
That must be the person who was shipped the estimated 80 copies from the hut warrington warehouse

That guy has multiple listings ranging from 1 copy to 2-3x copies. He's also trying to sell in bulk for the whole 15 but also has a listing for 25x for £1,299.99 + £5 shipping :wacky::hilarious: What the actual fu..... :wtf::wtf:

F*cking hell!!

They need to sort this sh*t out. No wonder some couldn't get their 3D orders.

@zavvi i think you need to tell your warehouse staff that if they see this all going to one person it needs to be cancelled. Fair enough you might not see the one customer buying 80+ copies but they are clearly using multiple accounts

The £5 shipping does get me though lol

Why add that on?!?!? :wacky:

Funny if everyone opened a item not received claim against him at the same time, no matter how much I wanted a steel, his picture's would instantly put me off buying from him, I know I'm a mark as a collector but that's taking the piss.....

F*cking hell!!

They need to sort this sh*t out. No wonder some couldn't get their 3D orders.

@zavvi i think you need to tell your warehouse staff that if they see this all going to one person it needs to be cancelled. Fair enough you might not see the one customer buying 80+ copies but they are clearly using multiple accounts
These are not the 3D copies, they are all 4k.

Thing is, who in their right mind is gona be happy and willing to drop that kind of cash on a bulk buy at an inflated price anyway??! I thought the idea to buy in bulk as this eBay seller has done was to sell off individually at marked up prices to gain his profit. This is just one lazy ass scalper :hilarious: #OneHitWonder :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Funny if everyone opened a item not received claim against him at the same time, no matter how much I wanted a steel, his picture's would instantly put me off buying from him, I know I'm a mark as a collector but that's taking the piss.....

I was thinking that. Would anyone actually want to buy from him as he rubs it in the face he has so many. Plus the 4K edition was more limited than 3D right?

Thing is, who in their right mind is gona be happy and willing to drop that kind of cash on a bulk buy at an inflated price anyway??! I thought the idea to buy in bulk as this eBay seller has done was to sell off individually at marked up prices to gain his profit. This is just one lazy ass scalper :hilarious: #OneHitWonder :LOL:
Why didn't the seller just return to zavvi ?, as unwanted or maybe they are his 4k replacements for the 3D version maybe ? And too embarremed to ask zavvi for the 3D discs..?. Still return to zavvi and get your outlay back less return postage.

I don't know what goes through peoples minds sometimes, but heyho..

Why didn't the seller just return to zavvi ?, as unwanted or maybe they are his 4k replacements for the 3D version maybe ? And too embarremed to ask zavvi for the 3D discs..?. Still return to zavvi and get your outlay back less return postage.

I don't know what goes through peoples minds sometimes, but heyho..
I don't know mate. But as it stands, if he's paid £32.99 a pop for 4K, he's looking for a £475 profit minus seller and PP fees. Or more if they're 4K replacements for 3D as you say. Either way, I don't think a simple 'unwanted' return has crossed his mind lol ;)

That must be some idiot or I don´t know. He has no other steelbooks in his listings, Im wondering what made him pick just GITS? And so many copies? That really seems to me like some kind of theft.

Anyway that bakerboy hat in his listings is killing me :hilarious:

Last edited by a moderator: